• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

damn dems are always anti-business

Geez, thats ridiculous.

Really think its time we try and start the process of normalcy with iran. their govt is crazy, but no worse than the saudis (or paks, turks, or any others over there). The average joe over there is probably not as anti US as we believe...allowing business to foster between the two countries probably leads to more good than not doing business stops anything bad....

9 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Geez, thats ridiculous.

Really think its time we try and start the process of normalcy with iran. their govt is crazy, but no worse than the saudis (or paks, turks, or any others over there). The average joe over there is probably not as anti US as we believe...allowing business to foster between the two countries probably leads to more good than not doing business stops anything bad....

There are plenty of pro-western people in Iran and regardless its not like they're trying to buy plutonium 

On 11/17/2016 at 11:10 PM, ten ocho recon scout said:

The average joe over there is probably not as anti US as we believe...allowing business to foster between the two countries probably leads to more good than not doing business stops anything bad....

Everything that I have read indicates that regular Iranians generally like the US and the West. The problems have come when the governments get involved. I suspect that this is true of most countries that we have issues with. The normal citizens would get along.

I got to get his itenerary again. I think he flies to Egypt then to Saudi Arabia. Security takes him to car with security detail. He goes to his clients (I think. Government agency) building. Spends two days in there then back to airport.