• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I-I>illary..... run-of-the-mill victory, smackdown or most historic tank job ever? (official 2016 election gameday)

ABC

run-of-the-mill victory or smackdown?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Landslide?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Trump schlongs HRC

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

BREAKING: Donald Trump is elected president of the United States. pic.twitter.com/yJpgfsAbc6

— The Associated Press (@AP) November 9, 2016

whoa, this dude in the comment section just won the internets:

Hillary Clinton choked harder than Monica Lewinsky.

People need to understand that being a loudmouth about their opinion is going to shut people up who disagree with them because they don't want to deal with arguing, and then when it comes to having a chance to vote privately, they might vastly disagree with you. And maybe even vote against you. Just because they're sick and annoyed of people who won't shut the hell up. 

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

People need to understand that being a loudmouth about their opinion is going to shut people up who disagree with them because they don't want to deal with arguing, and then when it comes to having a chance to vote privately, they might vastly disagree with you. And maybe even vote against you. Just because they're sick and annoyed of people who won't shut the hell up. 

I have a feeling this was a big factor. 

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

And that girls like to be grabbed by the puzzy.

3 minutes ago, captain howdy said:

I'm a big data analytics guy.  I'll be genuinely curious over the coming months to see the post-mortem on this monumental fuck up.

Personally.  I think Hillary thought that Blacks, Hispanics, and Rich people were enough.  Forgetting that Blacks make up a small % like 12% of the population.  And some Hispanics are probably just as sick of illegals undercutting and taking their jobs.  And the Rich are a very very small % of the population.