• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Designated Survivor

42 minutes ago, Jay said:

Apparently they're bringing Tony Almeida back in the "24: Legacy" series.

yeah, he was prominently featured this week in the "next on 24" teaser at the end of this weeks episode. man, did he age or what.

I liked it since it was totally unexpected.

MacLeish's wife really did drink the Koolaid to the point that it seems like she was brainwashed.  And what about the the former soldier that looks like he's really going to break? Will they get any important info from him before the conspirators get to him?  I still don't trust the senator. I think she's up to something. Heck, who besides the FBI agent, secret service guy and family do you trust?

3 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

At this point, it could be almost anyone who is the ringleader.

We now have seen both McLeishs, and both Catalan and the woman who blackmailed people all being killed.  

former chief of staff is looking like a possibility, too.