• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hurricane Matthew

1 hour ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Are you fucking kidding me?!?! Jesus Christ. What's next, crocodiles in the Rockies?

An alligator was caught in the Virgin River about 70 miles north of here. Someone had apparently dumped it long ago. It was estimated to be about 20 years old. It was smaller than most gators its age, but somehow it found enough to eat to stay alive. It was taken to a reptile sanctuary near Phoenix. I saw it during a visit to the facility.

36 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

An alligator was caught in the Virgin River about 70 miles north of here. Someone had apparently dumped it long ago. It was estimated to be about 20 years old. It was smaller than most gators its age, but somehow it found enough to eat to stay alive. It was taken to a reptile sanctuary near Phoenix. I saw it during a visit to the facility.

No no no no no no no no

Alright everyone, either Vegas Halo Fan is trolling or got trolled. That shark photo is from 2012, I was certain I'd seen it before. Just google "shark near porch."

Now I can't find it right now, but I think it's the same thing with the "Storm in Jacksonville" photo as well. I'm pretty sure I've seen that photo a couple times before, not to mention the horrendous quality of the photo doesn't look anything like a photo would look in 2016. I can't find a mirrored image right now, so I might be wrong. 

Or if VHF was just trying to play a joke and it went over my head, I apologize, but it seems like some people were taking his posts/photos seriously. 

Not sure if that pic is real or not, but ive seen plenty of fake ones like it. Gizmodo has an article on fake pics, that tend to float around after stuff like this.

That being said, if its a bull, the worst kind really, its possible. Bulls can breath fresh water (which most of the flooding would be). Other than that though, really unlikely.

Theres a gold course in australia with bulls in the ponds.....they got stuck there after flooding....so its possible.

17 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

Alright everyone, either Vegas Halo Fan is trolling or got trolled. That shark photo is from 2012, I was certain I'd seen it before. Just google "shark near porch."

Now I can't find it right now, but I think it's the same thing with the "Storm in Jacksonville" photo as well. I'm pretty sure I've seen that photo a couple times before, not to mention the horrendous quality of the photo doesn't look anything like a photo would look in 2016. I can't find a mirrored image right now, so I might be wrong. 

Or if VHF was just trying to play a joke and it went over my head, I apologize, but it seems like some people were taking his posts/photos seriously. 

Definitely a fake. I remember seeing it back in 2012 when Hurricane Sandy hit NJ, and it was revealed to be a fake back then

http://mentalfloss.com/article/12943/10-fake-photos-hurricane-sandy-went-viral

flooding1_20161009_145817.jpg

As North Carolina reeled from Matthew's devastating flooding, officials announced Sunday that the storm killed at least seven people in the state, and 16 overall in the U.S.

Dozens of people -- including a woman and her small child -- had to be rescued from their cars as life-threatening flash floods surprised many in North Carolina. Rivers and creeks overflowed, driving people from their homes.

The unofficial rainfall totals were staggering: 18 inches in Wilmington, 14 inches in Fayetteville and 8 inches in Raleigh. "This is a very, very serious and deadly storm," Gov. Pat McCrory said.

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

Gentlemen...  Start your motor boats! 

one of my 7th graders recently earned his promotion in boy scouts and invited me to his court of honor ceremony. was surprised to hear there was a merit badge for motor boating, and hoped like mad it involved a boat and some body of water.

12 hours ago, Tank said:

one of my 7th graders recently earned his promotion in boy scouts and invited me to his court of honor ceremony. was surprised to hear there was a merit badge for motor boating, and hoped like mad it involved a boat and some body of water.

Tank, change your clothes with the times, change your hairstyle with the times....but dont ever change you, man.

Tank never brings dick jokes or put downs to the ball court, and consistently slam dunks with his posts.

8 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Tank, change your clothes with the times, change your hairstyle with the times....but dont ever change you, man.

Tank never brings dick jokes or put downs to the ball court, and consistently slam dunks with his posts.

He's a heck of a fantasy golf manager too.

9 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

What you don't know is that tank juices.  That is why his posting is so good.