• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

HBO's Westworld

It was one of my most anticipated shows and it lived up to the hype. I'm most curious about Teddy. They gave the impression that he was a human at the beginning and he seemed shocked that the bullets didn't affect Ed Harris. I know they're not able to harm visitors, but are they even supposed to fire at the them?

watched it last night. thought it was great!

loved the scenes with anthony hopkins. "old bill" and "abernathy." the effects they used to make them kind of robotic/jittery was fantastic. and the actors pulled it off great. 

kind of reminds me of hostel a little bit, or the old 50s sci-fi story "butterfly effect." cross with "wayward pines" kind of thing.

i loved it.

7 hours ago, NJHalo said:

Was it as risqué as the press made it out to be last year when they were issuing casting calls for scores of nude extras willing to do almost anything? Or was that just hype?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/westworld-sexually-explicit-casting-contract-828287

I don't remember seeing any of the risque scenes mentioned in the article.  That being said, there was a lot of flesh shown, especially when they walk through the cold storage area where there are a hundred robot folks standing around buck naked.

2 hours ago, mrwicked said:

it's also a prequel to sister act 2 and in the same universe as sister act 6: the reckoning.

my dad is house-bound most of the day so he watches a lot of videos. told me a couple of weeks ago he had finally had enough of sister act 2 and needed something new in it's place. i kid you not. he'll be 90 in a couple of weeks.

and like any good, dutiful son i replaced SA2 with Grownups 2.

41 minutes ago, Tank said:

my dad is house-bound most of the day so he watches a lot of videos. told me a couple of weeks ago he had finally had enough of sister act 2 and needed something new in it's place. i kid you not. he'll be 90 in a couple of weeks.

You qualify to work in a retirement home. 

9 hours ago, Tank said:

Isn't that elderly abuse?

On 10/3/2016 at 2:36 PM, sneaky_flute said:

It was one of my most anticipated shows and it lived up to the hype. I'm most curious about Teddy. They gave the impression that he was a human at the beginning and he seemed shocked that the bullets didn't affect Ed Harris. I know they're not able to harm visitors, but are they even supposed to fire at the them?

Unless Ed Harris isn't a typical newcomer