• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Prince Fielder Career Over

nando714

19 minutes ago, Scioscia4MVP said:

Fielder is not a healthy Vegetarian, to Fielder being Vegetarian means eating French Frys, Cheese Pizza's with 5 types of cheese, pasta with 5 cheeses, extra Naan bread with veggie indian food, lots of candy bars, ice cream, potato chips, nachos, baklava, falafels, doritos, etc which means he ends up taking in more calories.

alex, i'll take ignorant assumptions for a thousand, please.

2 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

Better production?   What exactly are you basing that on?  Raw OPS?  Because well... TBIA and Comerica are not Angel Stadium.

I don't think you realize how much time Fielder has missed, or that he has actually been paid more money since they both signed..  AP has doubled Prince's bWAR (14.1 to 7.0),he's hit almost 50 more HRs and driven in well over 100 more RBI...  Fielder's been paid 119 Mil to date, AP -- 100 mil.

So, other than potentially retiring and leaving all that money on the table it's really hard to argue he's been more productive or provided more value.

but but but he won the home run derby . . . TWICE!!

3 hours ago, Richard said:

little-prince.jpg

Cecil Fielder lived down the street from my family when he had his stint with the Angels. Prince Fielder was in 8th grade at the time, and dude was already giant. He was apparently hitting batting practice home runs at Angel stadium as a 13-year-old.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

alex, i'll take ignorant assumptions for a thousand, please.

I'm a Vegetarian. I lost weight with the diet but then gained some back as sometimes the only Vegetarian options from a restaurant is a cheese pizza or french fries with extra french fries(when the place lacks a veggie burger).

Indian food is healthy but then I end up getting a bunch of Naan bread with my order that makes my meal unhealthy lol.

6 minutes ago, Scioscia4MVP said:

I'm a Vegetarian. I lost weight with the diet but then gained some back as sometimes the only Vegetarian options from a restaurant is a cheese pizza or french fries with extra french fries(when the place lacks a veggie burger).

Indian food is healthy but then I end up getting a bunch of Naan bread with my order that makes my meal unhealthy lol.

ah, okay, didn't realize that MVP. 

of course the real path to success is having a quality casserole, like at a church potluck. so, in short, prince needed to go to church more often.

58 minutes ago, Tank said:

of course the real path to success is having a quality casserole, like at a church potluck. so, in short, prince needed to go to church more often.

I was gonna make a joke about going to churchs chicken instead, to make fun of meals without good food (meat)(unless ice cream), but then realized id look like a racist, so i wont.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Cecil Fielder lived down the street from my family when he had his stint with the Angels. Prince Fielder was in 8th grade at the time, and dude was already giant. He was apparently hitting batting practice home runs at Angel stadium as a 13-year-old.

Ive heard that. Ive read something about he and GA going head to head in batting practice and little prince fielder holding his own. 

Like i said, its too bad. He was a likeable player. Sucks to see guys like him go out on less than their own terms.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

I think if Fielder stuck to having Indian food without the bread he'd lose weight. All the Dal dishes, Paneer ones & chickpea ones would be healthy as would Malai Kofta(Veggie meatball curry). Of course then there is Thai Curry with fried tofu thats good.

17 hours ago, Scioscia4MVP said:

I think if Fielder stuck to having Indian food without the bread he'd lose weight. All the Dal dishes, Paneer ones & chickpea ones would be healthy as would Malai Kofta(Veggie meatball curry). Of course then there is Thai Curry with fried tofu thats good.

Yellow curry for the win

On 8/9/2016 at 11:50 AM, Richard said:

319 career home runs.

Crazy coincidence, he finishes his career with the same number of home runs as his dad.

4 hours ago, Troll Daddy said:

If Prince never returns to baseball ...

Cecil and Prince will end their career with the same number of HR's ... 319 

echo... echo... echo...