• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jerry says......

The Mariners didn’t make a trade on Monday in the hours leading up to the non-waiver deadline, but GM Jerry Dipoto doesn’t expect that to preclude them from further tweaking the roster, as Bob Dutton of the Tacoma News Tribune writes“We’re going to have something on the market in August,” Dipoto tells Dutton. “I guarantee there will be more activity throughout the league, and we’ll probably be at the center of that.”

Well 3rd place is at stake.

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Dont understand the context of the picture in relation to the thread, but its not really important. It gets a like.

I sometimes feel sad for you youngsters that missed out on the late 60's early to mid 70's. What they call the 60's was really from around 67 to 77. It had it's turmoil, but It was a great time to come of age. 

11 minutes ago, Jobu said:

Yeah, because there's no drugs, good music, or loose women anymore. 

‘There isn’t really anything magical about it’: Why more millennials are avoiding sex

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/there-isnt-really-anything-magical-about-it-why-more-millennials-are-putting-off-sex/2016/08/02/e7b73d6e-37f4-11e6-8f7c-d4c723a2becb_story.html

7 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

I sometimes feel sad for you youngsters that missed out on the late 60's early to mid 70's. What they call the 60's was really from around 67 to 77. It had it's turmoil, but It was a great time to come of age. 

As a history buff i can say i wish i could have seen it. I watched the CNN series on the 60s (and the one on the 70s) about a month ago. Definetely an interesting time. 

We 80s kids had better tv though. Beatles were great and all, but we had alf.

6 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

Based on that graph, the baby boomers were just a bunch of sluts.

4 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

As a history buff i can say i wish i could have seen it. I watched the CNN series on the 60s (and the one on the 70s) about a month ago. Definetely an interesting time. 

We 80s kids had better tv though. Beatles were great and all, but we had alf.

Ed Sullivan, Walter Cronkite, Huntley and Brinkley and the The Nightly Viet-Cong Body Count..The Smothers Bros..and Johnny Carson...

HEYYY OHHHHH!!!