• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Angels are kicking ass

Lol they were 7-4 when our series began. If they had been 15-0 and we swept them 3-0, then they lost the next 4 games they played, Wonk would say we beat a slumping team because they have lost 7 in a row.

It's not objectivity, it's intelligence and common sense. 

Stick to early morning low clouds and decreased visibility. Leave the man topics to the rest of us (minus cals)

14 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

These kind of threads should be removed by the moderators. Every time someone posts something like this, we go into a tailspin.

I know, because I posted that stupid "Looking forward to Minnesota" thread back in April.

Same thing happened when I created a thread gushing about trout. he proceeded to have his worst slump of the season.

The Jynx is real.

Trout sucks ass btw

12 hours ago, Stradling said:

AJ you should do the right thing just like FS did.  AO would support it assuming he hasn't self banned already.  

Not for a month though. I could hardly bear it when I had a month self-ban. Not good for one's mental health.

A week or two is more than enough.

There is no jinx.

The Angels only play well against teams that arent playing well or teams that arent very good.

A good team comes along and we get swept. 

Oh, look, the White Sox just won a twin bill. I guess they're playing well. NOT! 

Our walk-up song should be Aerosmith............

"We're BAAAAAAACK! We're BACK in the cellar, again"

Just did some checking.

Since 2009, the Angels have had a winning record against teams with a record greater than or equal to .500 exactly ONCE. That was 2012 when we were four games over .500 against those teams. Yet, four of those years, we had winning records. 

To me, that lies with the Scioscia. He just can't beat good teams. He's 7-20 in the playoffs, since winning the WS in 2002.

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 3:13 PM, WeatherWonk said:

There is no jinx.

The Angels only play well against teams that arent playing well or teams that arent very good.

A good team comes along and we get swept. 

Oh, look, the White Sox just won a twin bill. I guess they're playing well. NOT! 

Our walk-up song should be Aerosmith............

"We're BAAAAAAACK! We're BACK in the cellar, again"

Or as a Jim Healy audio sang on his show back in the early 1990s....

"I'm, out of the cellar again!"