• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I see your 6 months for rape, and raise it, 1 day for 2 rapes, or 4 days for murder

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Glen said:

If you want to read a book that will piss you off even more about this type of thing, check out "Missoula" by John Krakuer.

Coming from someone who heard about this story every day I can tell you that book is very questionable.  It pisses me off because there are so many real issues out there with college and how women are seen and treated.  

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

well thank goodness his attorney saw things clearly: “He can now look forward to a productive life without being burdened with the stigma of having to register as a sex offender,” said attorney Thomas Rooke, who represented Becker in court. “The goal of this sentence was not to impede this individual from graduating high school and to go onto the next step of his life, which is a college experience.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Texting driver killed a 79-year-old man. Her sentence: 4 days in jail.

So I guess no time for rape is appropriate.  Since you only get 4 days for murder.  I wonder how the arguments in court went. 

Defense:  Your honor, she didn't know better.

Prosectution:  She's a teacher your honor.  So what, she's a dumbshit?

Defense:  She doesn't have experience in this situation.

Prosectution:  She's 48 years old.  What do you mean she doesn't have experience.

Defense:  Your honor, Out of 48 years, why should my client pay for 10 seconds of a mistake.

Prosectution:  Fuck.

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Texting driver killed a 79-year-old man. Her sentence: 4 days in jail.

So I guess no time for rape is appropriate.  Since you only get 4 days for murder.  I wonder how the arguments in court went. 

Defense:  Your honor, she didn't know better.

Prosectution:  She's a teacher your honor.  So what, she's a dumbshit?

Defense:  She doesn't have experience in this situation.

Prosectution:  She's 48 years old.  What do you mean she doesn't have experience.

Defense:  Your honor, Out of 48 years, why should my client pay for 10 seconds of a mistake.

Prosectution:  Fuck.

I think they just did a simple prorated sentence based on the old guys life expectancy.