• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Brazil Olympics

4 hours ago, cezero said:

Terrific day of Olympics so far. You couldn't pay me to watch NBC's garbage network coverage. 

What will it take to get you to stop revealing results before the high profile events take place?

@cezero come on, you know better than that. Remember, whether you're watching the regular broadcasts or not, most people are. 

Might be better if you just refrain from commenting on specific results until the next day, or at least until you read a conversation about it here.

But I will disagree with you on one point. Shadow boxing directly in front of a rival swimmer is not normal. He was trying to play his little mind games, just like he was when he was staring down Phelps when they were being announced. I'm so glad he didn't even medal.  He tried to play childish games with a f'n beast and failed.

Miserably. 

@Tank 

Edited by Lou

2 hours ago, Lou said:

@cezero come on, you know better than that. Remember, whether you're watching the regular broadcasts or not, most people are. 

Might be better if you just refrain from commenting on specific results until the next day, or at least until you read a conversation about it here.

But I will disagree with you on one point. Shadow boxing directly in front of a rival swimmer is not normal. He was trying to play his little mind games, just like he was when he was staring down Phelps when they were being announced. I'm so glad he didn't even medal.  He tried to play childish games with a f'n beast and failed.

Miserably. 

@Tank 

Common courtesy!!!!!

the delayed coverage does make it a little tough...Cezero, how about we use spoiler tag if posting about a result prior to the west coast prime time coverage. I did find it amusing, the NBC olympics website actually flashed the results of swimming and gymnastics as a banner while I was watching handball coverage.

And I would agree...the swimming coverage is so much better without the American announcers...can't wait for Rowdy Gaines to be replaced by Phelps in the next few years.