• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Quick tour of my bar

Lol Eric, no real dodger stuff but I am looking for the right Jackie Robinson piece. If you look closer at the ranger stuff it is all Nolan Ryan. If you have read any of my Ryan posts you know that he is by far my favorite athlete of all time. Look closer at the fathead and you can see I covered the Texas "T" with a Big A. This was my first attempt at posting with pics. Glad it came out as well as it did.

Yes chuck we have a guest room about 65 steps away. My Quinlan stuff is in my Mathis locker at the smithsonian. You think I would trust such value to a simple bar? Just as a side note there are two direct tv boxes so I can watch two games at the same time. Tho it usually the cooking channel on one tv and a game on other. Also, if you look at the clcks they are all stopped at 8:22 which is what time it was when we heard "Erstad makes the catch! The anaheim angels are the champions of baseball"! I will continue to add items as I can fit them in. Will never be complete as long as we keep winning championships.

That's pretty cool!  I love the bat hanging from the ceiling.  Now you just need a gigantic Halo on your roof to light-up, should we win any more games this season..lol

I'm hoping to do a tiki/garage bar in my backyard by the pool one of these years.....