• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scully

I appreciate the career that he's had and in particular the long run he's had with the Dodgers.  Baseball will have lost something special when he goes.  That all said.  I really don't give a shit about the Dodgers announcer.  I always find it kind of annoying when I have to listen to people slobber about how wonderful he is.  Cool, I get it. Great guy, special announcer. Wonderful.  Maybe this is all we hear about cause the Dodgers have been ass for the last 30 years.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

favorite Scully quote, from his call of the 1956 Don Larsen WS perfect game:

"Let’s all take a deep breath as we go to the most dramatic ninth inning in the history of baseball. I’m going to sit back, light up, and hope I don’t chew the cigarette to pieces."

if it was today hed probably be vaping.

You're really pressing now.

We get it, you don't particularly like the guy.

If any of us were complaining about an Angels player like this, he would be calling us a broken record. It's getting rather tedious. Edited by Oz27