• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jett Bandy?

I'm glad that Iannetta is gone. I really got tired at his weak stabs at wild pitches and olé tags at home plate.

I have this shitty feeling that Iannetta is going to be the new Mike Napoli. He knows our pitchers, what they throw and their tendencies. 

Bandy is better behind the plate than either Soto or Perez, and has a good arm. Perez has just as good of an arm and a quicker release. Soto comes in third in both carmtegories but is still miles better than Iannetta.

Offensively, Soto and Bandy are quite similar. Perez makes better contact than both but also won't hit for as much power or reach base as often.

So if you're deciding between the three, you really can't go wrong.

Not a big fan of Soto but I like Perez. I think he's better behind the plate than Bandy (though I honestly haven't watch much of the latter). I honestly like Perez enough to where I wouldn't take the job away from him.

Bandy has better lateral movement and is quicker out of the crouch than Perez. He's also just faster in general. As far as his arm goes, it's an A grade arm, but his release is slow, which results in average or above average pop times. Comparatively, Perez's arm isn't as strong as Bandy's, but his transfer and arm motion leads to similar or even slightly getter pop times then Bandy.

If you'd like to compare their range factors and simple CS% you're more than welcome to, but fair warning, thteyll only back up what I told you.

I was more looking for hard numbers on the particular things you mentioned. 

By what you said, you seemed pretty confident by being so specific. 

I was more looking for hard numbers on the particular things you mentioned. 

By what you said, you seemed pretty confident by being so specific. 

Oh I am.  I've watched them play and peaked at the numbers.  What I'm saying is that I'm not here to convince you otherwise.  You can take it for it's value and believe me or not.  But if if you don't, you're more than welcome to go find them yourself. 

Oh I am.  I've watched them play and peaked at the numbers.  What I'm saying is that I'm not here to convince you otherwise.  You can take it for it's value and believe me or not.  But if if you don't, you're more than welcome to go find them yourself. 

You haven't been accused of hyperbole, so it must be a good day.