• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

David Freese remains unsigned.

Los Angeles Angels, where careers go to die.

I think the reason Freese is still not signed is because he's a huge defensive liability.  You have Freese play up until the 7th inning then have to replace him with an adequate defender, no one wants to use 2 rosters spots on a 3b.

Edited by JarsOfClay

Good to be here then, where there are people like you, that are so perfect they never make mistakes. Hallelujah

Ace, I think your first introduction here you should have gotten that either a thick skin or a sense of humor is required.

Some posts: Your and idoit, is not what you probably think it means. Like someone posting the pic of the Cards fan holding up the sign "Get a brain. Morans!" It's a lexicon and I figured you to be too new here for, "your and idoit."

What I thought you were smart enough to realize is the eye wink tongue wag is a playfull jab meaning the above statement wasn't true.

I'm going to pull the on meds card for my excuse for not acting like I think your and idiot and could follow along.

Edited by notti

Ace, I think your first introduction here you should have gotten that either a thick skin or a sense of humor is required.

Some posts: Your and idoit, is not what you probably think it means. Like someone posting the pic of the Cards fan holding up the sign "Get a brain. Morans!" It's a lexicon and I figured you to be too new here for, "your and idoit."

What I thought you were smart enough to realize is the eye wink tongue wag is a playfull jab meaning the above statement wasn't true.

I'm going to pull the on meds card for my excuse for not acting like I think your and idiot and could follow along.

Oh no problem your right, after rereading it I see just how funny it was LOL. Also your deliberately using "your" instead of you're or the obvious misspelling "idoit" when every knows it's spelled idiot, just to emphasize calling me an idiot. (your an idoit) instead of (you're an idiot). Brilliant use of irony. :D:)

Edited by Ace_Richards

Oh no problem your right, after rereading it I see just how funny it was LOL. Also your deliberately using "your" instead of you're or the obvious misspelling "idoit" when every knows it's spelled idiot, just to emphasize calling me an idiot. (your an idoit) instead of (you're an idiot). Brilliant use of irony. :D:)

Don't attribute that to notti or he will get a big head, and there will be no putting up with him....

I like Freese, but I think Escobar is just flat out a better fit for this team. He's going to turn into a better defensive 3B than Freese this year, and this team sorely needed a leadoff hitter than can get on base. Freese isn't that.

I've thought Freese might be a good signing for his old team, like Fowler or Howie, because his market never materialized....but I don't see the fit now either....Pujols seems ahead of schedule so DH seems covered with Cron/Pujols and there doesn't seem to be any thought that Escobar could move to 2b and open up 3b...While  I acknowledge your point about Escobar, if both the Angels and Freese had known what his market would be, I bet we don't trade for Escobar (and keep Gott) and I bet Freese would have signed early with the Angels, for a year with an option or something like that....

Edited by DMVol

Your and idoit was an insult a Troll used once here and we've been repeating the joke now for a year. He wasn't intending it to be a joke, he was just that dumb.

Don't listen to Notmycat because seriously he has a cat in his avatar. Who can trust a cat?

At this point, it seems he's praying for a serious injury to a starting 3B somewhere, or, he's going to have to sign a minor league deal as a backup 3B, 1B, DH, PH. He's definitely displayed a pretty clutch bat during his career so I think the only reason he hasn't signed is he's not willing to do what Murphy just did and sign a minor league deal for far less money than what he thinks he's worth.