• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

You are in Charge of Angel Stadium Giveaways

I think I would do fewer giveaways and make them better, rather than so much throw-away junk.

One game that I went to had one of the lamest giveaways I have ever seen. This was a car air freshener which was literally a wooden circle with an Angels logo stamped on one side and a Nimmo Tire logo on the other (both in black ink). There was a hole drilled in the top and a string on it. Looked like something that I made in my garage. Whatever scent that this thing was supposedly embellished with was completely gone within less than 24 hours. The cheap crap at the convenience stores was better.

I used to love the mini bat giveaways when I was a kid.

Bring those back.

The best giveaways ever IMHO were actual not mini baseball bats.  I can see how they could be an insurance nightmare for those baseball teams conducting those giveaways.  For me it remains the gold standard for a giveaway.  Cannot imagine that ever being repeated in these highly litigious times?

Edited by Red_Planet

The best giveaways ever IMHO were actual not mini baseball bats.  I can see how they could an insurance nightmare for those baseball teams conducting those giveaways.  For me it remains the gold standard for a giveaway.  Cannot imagine that ever being repeated in these highly litigious times?

They could hand out vouchers that could be used to redeem the bats when leaving the stadium.