• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bernie Sanders Contributions Flagged for Violating Campaign Finance law

Yes, you folks believe that those who oppose you are simpletons. You think they are all hillbillies or uneducated rednecks. That makes guys like Trump seem appealing because folks are tired of the arrogance.

Many of them are uneducated rednecks - don't tell me that isn't a major segment of the Republican base. I don't think all Republicans are rednecks, but many are. And yeah, Trump definitely appeals to the less educated - as he himself said. "I love the uneducated." What a swell guy.

Many of them are uneducated rednecks - don't tell me that isn't a major segment of the Republican base. I don't think all Republicans are rednecks, but many are. And yeah, Trump definitely appeals to the less educated - as he himself said. "I love the uneducated." What a swell guy.

Thanks for proving my point.

and hence the reason guys like trump exist. Libs are arrogant and they see those who oppose them as the comic above.

I don't know about that, libs didn't create the Trump fanaticism.  If that were a cartoon of someone mocking Hillary or Bern you would say nothing.  It is just a cartoon.  For someone who says both sides are the same and I don't vote you sure get your panties bunched if a con is aped. 

I am a Trump hater but it is not the man, I hate the fact people believe everything he says.  No different than people believe everything any other politician says.  Trump has just found a pretty simple minded following and it actually is fascinating to watch.  He says nothing and it sells, I wish I had that style. 

I don't know about that, libs didn't create the Trump fanaticism.  If that were a cartoon of someone mocking Hillary or Bern you would say nothing.  It is just a cartoon.  For someone who says both sides are the same and I don't vote you sure get your panties bunched if a con is aped. 

I am a Trump hater but it is not the man, I hate the fact people believe everything he says.  No different than people believe everything any other politician says.  Trump has just found a pretty simple minded following and it actually is fascinating to watch.  He says nothing and it sells, I wish I had that style. 

It wasn't a cartoon mocking Trump.  It was a comic with a constant theme here.  Look how you and dude talk about Texans (even though you choose to live there).  Look at all of the redneck jokes.

It is a prevailing theme here that anyone who supports Trump (and conservatives in general) are less educated, less intelligent and simply less as people.

Well to be honest I am actually a conservative.  Not my fault the GOP isn't anymore. I know you say you don't vote but have that Trump box ready to be checked.  I don't think you are less of a person at all, unbunch them tighty whities already.

You don't want to hear what I really think about most of the stupid Trump supporters though.  It has more to do with color than intellect.  

Again, you pretty much think that anyone who is conservative and lives in a midwestern , southern or western state is a redneck.

It is a stupid assumption and classic arrogant lib thought process.

This simply isn't true. First of all, rednecks are ubiquitous throughout the states in rural areas - we've got plenty of them here in NH. Second of all, I realize that there are plenty of non-rednecks in those regions, although it is also true that there are higher and lower densities of redneck populations.

And of course I realize that "redneck" is a generally derogatory term used by urbanites for rural folk, and includes a wide range of people (it is also used by some for themselves).

Anyhow, I think you like to use me as your liberal strawman and often make erroneous assumptions about what I believe, and to be honest are often wrong.

So that pretty much ends your bitching there, because

and MT, you are getting verklempt over making fun of supporters of a guy who calls everyone stupid if they don't like him. Trump really is the one who thinks everyone is stupid and below him, not me. 

I couldn't care less about Trump.  My point is the fact that many on the left look down upon middle america.

This simply isn't true. First of all, rednecks are ubiquitous throughout the states in rural areas - we've got plenty of them here in NH. Second of all, I realize that there are plenty of non-rednecks in those regions, although it is also true that there are higher and lower densities of redneck populations.

And of course I realize that "redneck" is a generally derogatory term used by urbanites for rural folk, and includes a wide range of people (it is also used by some for themselves).

Anyhow, I think you like to use me as your liberal strawman and often make erroneous assumptions about what I believe, and to be honest are often wrong.

So that pretty much ends your bitching there, because

Not really.

I couldn't care less about Trump.  My point is the fact that many on the left look down upon middle america.

Well as I said I consider myself a conservative and would think I am middle America.  I just can't get behind the new GOP and really I don't see conservative and republican as the same thing.  I look at the republican party as fanatical and off the tracks. I don't mock you being a conservative because that party has really abandoned it but just uses "conservative" for votes. 

Guy I golf with running for Congress gave me a sign for my lawn...Constitutional Christian Conservative.  gag.  He brought one by, I couldn't say no. 

Far as picking on Texans, trust me they have lots to say about everyone.  Don't feel sorry for them.  They find out I grew up in California I always get the you must like dick thing.  I say sure do, human dick and not Angus like you prefer.  It's no big deal.