• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trump is gonna win this thing

F*ck you guys, it's time to MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN.

I bought the hat. And I'm glad AJ has decided to vote for Trump over a woman since he realized that crazy old man can't win. Welcome aboard brother. I'll send you a hat on me.

Trump tweeting again?

Snopes has a liberal bias so you can't trust anything they say.

That is very true, dumber than a $2 bag of hair the bunch of them.  How he has taken advantage of that is the beauty of his campaign, this guy can sell, I have to give him that.  I don't ever want to have to vote GOP again but this guy may even sell me down the river, which then makes me a stupid voter. Donald Donald Donald!

I must admit that part of me would rather Trump be elected than Hillary.

If anything but for the lols of the state of the union address from the Trump Towers and remodeling the white house grounds by eminent domain of 6 square blocks to put in a golf course.

If anything but for the lols of the state of the union address from the Trump Towers and remodeling the white house grounds by eminent domain of 6 square blocks to put in a golf course.

This is true, gonna need at least a 9 hole executive course on the property.  Woe is Obama who golfs all day and vacations while our country lays in waste, just wait until we get Trump in there to play golf and vacation but he is doing it to Make America Great Again. 

Only one person is qualified to be our national leader. Primary GOP voters are too racially/religiously prejudiced to ever elect a bi-partisan candidate who might advance the country rather than some whack job ideology.

This is a totally incorrect statement (see, e.g., Romney in 2012).

This is true, gonna need at least a 9 hole executive course on the property.  Woe is Obama who golfs all day and vacations while our country lays in waste, just wait until we get Trump in there to play golf and vacation but he is doing it to Make America Great Again. 

How's he gonna build and maintain a golf course once he deports all the illegals?

MAGA !

Elizabeth Warren and Paul Krugman think Trump's tax plan is good.

Whoa!

The Donald wants to raise taxes on the rich and on hedge funds. Really.

I am all for The Donald's tax plan.  It actually looks like something that will help out the middle class, cut out deductions for the .1%, and help create jobs.  The middle class will get a lot more in take home pay with these tax brackets.   

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

Edited by halobob