• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trump is gonna win this thing

Not sure if its accurate, but a few years ago i thought i read (and again, it xould be wrong) that obamas health care act was gonna kick our ass, but if it went through, 20 years from now it was going to save money? As in people getting to take advantage of preventable health care would pay off down the road? Is that not the case?

Also, i thought i read medicare D cost more than obamas plan? Same question, was that not accurate?

I'm guessing Attorney General. You would think Trump would have to select a non asshole/douchebag to offset his asshole/douchebaginess.

It's true.  It's like putting Hilary and Debbie Wasserman Schultz together.  There's not enough Sprunt in the world to deal with that.

I caught a bit of the debate last night. It was hilarious.

My favorite moment was after when some douchey CNN dude was asking Trump about his taxes.

Trump: "I get audited every year. I don't know why. Maybe because of religion." 

CNN Guy: "You think you're target because of religion?"

Trump: "Because I'm such a strong Christian..."

My favorite moment was after when some douchey CNN dude was asking Trump about his taxes.

Yep, when I think of the Donald, I think hmmmmmm, now there's a Godly man.

I was talking to my very liberal mom (she loves Sanders) about Bernie and Trump's popularity.

We agreed that people really are very unhappy with the status quo.  So much so that we may end up with a person who probably isn't qualified to be president.  

But I get it.  Trump, being the buffoon he is, is beholding to nobody.  The Republican establishment hates him, the liberals hate him, that makes him favorable in a lot of circles.

Now that's funny.