• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

W haunts GOP

Adam

Nobody is really talking about all the awful things we have done overseas.

Very true.  I have always said someone else pulls the strings and Bush and company were the perfect clowns to start the puppet show.  It is still going on through Obama and may never end.  Obama is no better.  I don't think they talk about it much because Bush will be brought up and as the article says he is bad business right now.  Guy shows up to help his bro out and the bro finishes last. 

Bush has been staying out of public gaze; abroad, he is widely hated and limits overseas travel due to fear of war crimes arrest for his 2003 invasions of Iraq.

RE-ELECTED. Gee ****ing whiz why is everyone under 30 so pissed off and distrustful of the government?

I know, right? Eight years after Bush, drones are still flying around.

Agreed on bush and cheney. And id say it goes further than them. But the rest is more of a case of taking advantage of a tragedy rather than it being planned from the beginning. 9/11 gave them an excuse for iraq, not 9/11 was done to invade iraq.

Ive said it on here before, not pointing the finger at those who did it is disrespectful to those who died. And ignoring bin laden, his previous threats over the span of 5 years to al jazeera and western journalists, not to mention the previous attacks al qaeda pulled off and admitted to were how it was able to happen to begin with.

As far as the guy who wrote this, im always leary of anyone who lumps afghanistan and iraq together. Iraq should have never happened. Afghanistan had to.

Hands down the worst president of my lifetime, and I was born during the Eisenhower Administration.

Johnson was worse. He doubled down on Vietnam and cost this country tens of thousands of lives. After that is Nixon for taking us off the gold standard. Carter was just a dipshit who made us look weak internationally so I won't claim he was worse than Bush. Reagan did a lot for us but the budget under him went full retard and even AJ knows you never go full retard. Bush senior invaded a country for oil and showed his son (your favorite) how to do the same. Clinton ruined whatever moral respect (not much) there was left of the Oval Office.

I agree that Jr. was a bad president but he wasn't the worst. Johnson was.

Johnson was worse. He doubled down on Vietnam and cost this country tens of thousands of lives. After that is Nixon for taking us off the gold standard. Carter was just a dipshit who made us look weak internationally so I won't claim he was worse than Bush. Reagan did a lot for us but the budget under him went full retard and even AJ knows you never go full retard. Bush senior invaded a country for oil and showed his son (your favorite) how to do the same. Clinton ruined whatever moral respect (not much) there was left of the Oval Office.

I agree that Jr. was a bad president but he wasn't the worst. Johnson was.

I was eight years old when Kennedy was assassinated and Johnson took office and he didn't run in 1968. I wasn't all that aware of the Johnson presidency at the time. He did a lot for civil rights - odd for a Texan in the 1960s - but he got caught up in winning the war in Vietnam, which wasn't winnable under the circumstances. Nixon ended the draft the year that my age group turned 18 (they had already had the draft lottery, and my birth date was #65 out of the bin - well within the first third). In that respect, he at least served a purpose. Some of the guys in my neighborhood weren't so lucky, like the Marine down the block who was killed ten days into his tour, and the Marine across the street who returned home but was so shell shocked that he was screwed up for the rest of his life. He locked himself in his room on July 4 and December 31.

Strangely I think think Johnson and Trump could have been buddies. Really really similar personalities. Sociopath aholes. Speaking of Trump and his dick, as the story goes Johnson would go around showing his member nicknamed Jumbo to God knows how many people in the White House.