• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Curiouser and curiouser

Probably a different Abdul Rahman Al-Harbi. 

Yeah, that's it.

I've spent 14 years on and off working in Saudi Arabia. I guarantee you there are several hundred Abdul Rahman Al-Harbis there. He probably has 2 or 3 cousins with that name. Anyway, it seems pretty plausible to me that at least one, if not more of those, is a different person. 

What kinda blows my mind about stuff like this is that there are so many legitimately horrendous things for us to actually get upset over.

This is like being scared of and focusing way too much attention on the monsters in your closet while your room is on fire.

Saudi student Abdul Rahman Ali Issa Al-Salimi Al-Harbi was injured in the Boston Marathon Bombings. He was once a “person of interest” in the bombings. He was put on a terror watch list after the bombings.

Michelle Obama visited al-Harbi in the hospital last week. He posted pictures on his Facebook page.

Then there’s this… Abdul Rahman Al-Harbi has visited the White House several times since 2009

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/04/breaking-saudi-student-alharbi-visited-the-white-house-several-times-since-2009/

Were people actually thinking that Michelle Obama personally went to visit a terrorist in the hospital and he visited the white house multiple times to plan the attack?

Okay, you might have me on that one. If so, it fooled a lot of other people too.

I did another search on whitehouse.gov, and it looks like he may have been on a group tour on Dec. 8th, 2009.

Funny, I did a search on whitehouse.com, and it looks like I may have gotten a boner