• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Racism is alive and well in the USA

Yes, of course. But do you agree that the racism displayed in that video is overall more harmful than, say, Bill Maher sneering at Christians or Christians looking down on sinners?

That's an Apples and asparagus comparison. Your prejudice is showing.

Fox news! What a way to go through life: everybody who disagrees with me has been tricked or a bad person.

Guys like him are Murica who receive all their life instruction from FOX News. My first executive order as POTUS will be to remove FOX News from the airwaves (thus I don't watch TV as much), hang Hannity and O'Reilly for treason and make Hasselbeck and Megyn my sex slaves. Then my second executive order and pooping on the Constitution will be if you have an I.Q. under 120 you can not purchase or own a firearm.....BOOM, I just made America great again!

I'm pretty disappointed that in my lifetime this still exists. More disappointed that it will still be prevalent through my children's.

i think ita kind of funny (not lqught at funny, but shake your head at aomething weird funny) that not long before i was born, there were still laws that kept blacks, mexicans, asians, etc from going to certain schools, swimming in oublic pools, where they could eat, ride a bus etc. Blows me away.

But people who are racists are never going away, blarg. Theyre all over the world, come from every race. The root of it i think is just cultures being different, and people thinking another culture is "wrong" for not being like themselves.

Maybe, but who doesn't?

hahaha....haa....ha.....

oh wait... I'm a jew...   :(

I need to keep my mouth shut about being jewish. I told a coworker offhandedly that I was jewish once and she was shocked and amazed.... like I was some weird mystical creature. She went around telling all my co-workers that I'm jewish and everyone was asking if I wear a yamaka and shit. I honestly can't tell if they're sincerely amazed that a jewish person exists among them or they're just assholes. 

These idiots seriously think all jews look like this  wilkj1.jpg

/end rant

Edited by Poozy

Poozy, when you said that movie in the Hangout Forum was too "Jewy" for everyone I was like, "this asshole thinks we're too dumb to get get smart jokes," then I googled it and saw the movie really was very Jewy and then I felt bad.

Plus, I have a little Jew in me, so I'm allowed with the jokes. I didn't even have to convert for them.

It was almost too jewy for me and I'm 100% jew..Nose and everything..

this was actually in the ending credits of the movie..

Abm46QT.png

Edited by Poozy

Poozy, when you said that movie in the Hangout Forum was too "Jewy" for everyone I was like, "this asshole thinks we're too dumb to get get smart jokes," then I googled it and saw the movie really was very Jewy and then I felt bad.

Plus, I have a little Jew in me, so I'm allowed with the jokes. I didn't even have to convert for them.

I always suspected it but didn't want to say anything.  calscuf is yiddish and you serve it on shabbat with a little knish. 

More evidence of racism in the US: 

thandie-newton-starbucks-outrage-lead.jp

You can say that racism is alive, but I don't think you can say that it's well. Racism is worse than raping boys in this culture (Michael Jackson is still cool, but that Southern cook who said a bad word 30 years ago can't work) and is almost the only offense that would make you an instant outcast. 

I understand that making Blacks and Mexicans think that racism is a huge problem for them keeps them loyal to the left, but it's very harmful to them and to the society. 

I understand that making Blacks and Mexicans think that racism is a huge problem for them keeps them loyal to the left, but it's very harmful to them and to the society. 

==================================

That was my thought also and the guy in that video is no doubt a lib, hell bent on keeping them loyal to the left. 

Kurt,

I think we should work to cleanse the nation from racism. What are your steps after acknowledging the problem?

==================================

That was my thought also and the guy in that video is no doubt a lib, hell bent on keeping them loyal to the left.

Yeah...damn libs always pushing the racism meme

"These are guys with the name D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty… these types of guys… they come from Connecticut and New York, they come up here, they sell their heroin, they go back home. Incidentally, half the time they impregnate a young, white girl before they leave, which is a real sad thing because then we have another issue we have to deal with down the road.” - Maine Gov Paul LePage

I think the term "angry racist" is redundant.  Have you ever met a happy racist, or a remorseful racist?  Perhaps even a melancholy racist?  Nope.  They're always angry.

Happy racist? Does most of Europe count?

Remorseful racist?  My grandparents.  They treated racism like cigarettes.  They caught the habit from being in the time and place, old south. But I sure as hell wasn't going to be racist. Or a smoker.

Melancholy racist? Half of Tumblr? 

Yeah...damn libs always pushing the racism meme

"These are guys with the name D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty… these types of guys… they come from Connecticut and New York, they come up here, they sell their heroin, they go back home. Incidentally, half the time they impregnate a young, white girl before they leave, which is a real sad thing because then we have another issue we have to deal with down the road.” - Maine Gov Paul LePage

Why does the governor of Maine hate white girls?

Kurt,

I think we should work to cleanse the nation from racism. What are your steps after acknowledging the problem?

My first step would be to acknowledge that the left does not make Blacks and Mexicans think racism is a huge problem for them and then go from there. 

edited because I seemed to spell like the guy in my avatar. 

Edited by Kurt Swanson