• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The spawn of Bundy continues the legacy...

wow-lol

BTW, no reports have been confirmed that the ranchers fired any weapons.  That seems to be not true.

Regardless, the guy was a moron, he tried to evade police and was armed.  I feel badly that he's dead and that his family lost him but I don't blame the authorities for this.

I think it will be important for the FBI and police to release a video tape of the incident so that what specifically went down is public knowledge.

As it stands, the hands up/he's a martyr crowd is going to believe what they want to believe..and if that is what happened than the people who shot him should be charged. But if it did go down as police are saying, that he emerged from the car charging police while reaching to his waistband where a gun was visible...people should know that to understand that this guy was ****ing nuts. I doubt it will mollify those who want to believe he was murdered in cold blood and is a martyr...but for everyone else it will remove any sense of doubt they may have.

BTW, no reports have been confirmed that the ranchers fired any weapons.  That seems to be not true.

Regardless, the guy was a moron, he tried to evade police and was armed.  I feel badly that he's dead and that his family lost him but I don't blame the authorities for this.

I'm not picking up what you're putting down.

I'm guessing that you're trying to defend your silly statement.

Can anyone tell me what these bozos ever ranched besides themselves grazing outside dunkin donuts 

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/01/watch_remaining_occupiers_live.html

So this begs the real question.  Is this about ranchers and grazing rights or about whack jobs who couldn't wait to get in on something like this. The Bundy family thing does suck, cattle should be able to graze with a tortiose, they don't eat them, however, they may step on a few. They did homestead it and made money off it for years and the govt. prolly wants to frack there so frack the Bundy's.  They are nothing but activists now and not ranchers.  

Edited by Kurt Swanson

He did have his hands out but then appears to start reaching for something.  Where did the one cop come from out of the bushes unless he scrambled up there when the truck plowed through the snow. 

Besides taking over something which is breaking the law they had a cop car behind them and tried slamming through a road block.  Now MT will say their brakes failed and the road was icy, they were only on their way to get some feed for their cattle.

I do look down on self proclaimed Patriots, sorry, shoot em all. 

This idiot got what was coming to him. The agent that he almost ran over is one lucky SOB.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3b6_1454033417

Edit: The action starts around the 5:45 mark.

I said that I felt badly about his death but don't blame the authorities.  He was stupid.

Regardless, the reports (and claims in this thread) that there was a "firefight" were false.  The only ones firing were the authorities.

Once this police shooting reaches the the justice activists around the country, there will be outrage. There may also be riots, but that's because people are frustrated by the out of control police forces working in collusion with the fat cats to put down the common man. 

Remember Ferguson! Hands up, don't shoot. 

Once this police shooting reaches the the justice activists around the country, there will be outrage. There may also be riots, but that's because people are frustrated by the out of control police forces working in collusion with the fat cats to put down the common man.

Remember Ferguson! Hands up, don't shoot.

White rednecks don't protest white rednecks being shot by white rednecks. They don't even grumble much being shot by black rednecks.

Just listened to one of the most recent Home of the Brave podcasts where he interviews one of the OG occupiers. If you guys have the time you should take a listen. I didn't realize how much religion played a part in all of this.

https://homebrave.squarespace.com/home-of-the-brave//absolutely-god-told-us-to-do-this