• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The spawn of Bundy continues the legacy...

These Y'allqueda idiots are getting more and more like ISIS every day.  They destroyed a bunch of Indian artifacts at the wildlife refuge they took over.  Can the government storm the place already and take these guys out and ship them to jail already?

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2016/1/21/1472882/-Militants-bulldoze-through-Native-American-archeological-site-share-video-rifling-through-artifacts

I read that the FBI had a call with Bundy at the local airport the other day. So, he left the compound to go to a phone so the FBI could negotiate with this jackass.

Why the **** didn't the conversation go like this.

Are you Ammon Bundy?

Yes

You have the right to remain silent...

This is becoming a friggen joke. 

I read that the FBI had a call with Bundy at the local airport the other day. So, he left the compound to go to a phone so the FBI could negotiate with this jackass.

Why the **** didn't the conversation go like this.

Are you Ammon Bundy?

Yes

You have the right to remain silent...

This is becoming a friggen joke. 

That would have made him a walMartyr in the eyes of his supporters.

Yup, a Patriot who has an open carry permit should be allowed to arm themselves and take over a government property without fear of being shot.

I also have the right to take my gun and open carry permit to a bank tomorrow because it is unfair they have more money than me and should not be shot. 

I find it convenient that Ammon Bundy went went down without a fight and let the other moron die for his cause.  RItzheimer also apparently surrendered to Police.  Like I said earlier in the thread.  Most of these assholes are loud mouth cowards, and worse, they are willing to let their idiot followers die for them.  Have no doubt that these douches are making money off this somehow.  

Finicum’s (the man killed) family confirmed his death Tuesday night. His Facebook page also was updated to say he was “murdered” while his “hands were in the air.”

Great.  Now we'll see white people walking around saying, "Hand up, don't shoot" too.