• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Willits update

Reggie Willits was one of my favorite post-2002 Angel.  Glad to see him smiling.

Unfortunately I got to see more of him in a Bee's uniform than in an Angels because nearly every at bat Scioscia gave him he put the bunt sign down.

Scioscia loves the bunt, and I think that hurt Reggie's long term MLB prospects.

Good to see him teaching the next generation and giving back a piece.

31. I'm suprised he doesn't give it another 2-3 years. That's a lot of money to pass up , when you didn't make that much.

Yep... I tell all my friends in baseball- Keep playing tip they won't let you; there's always a job after baseball.

I always thought Reggie didn't get his best shot with the Angels; good luck with the new ball club! 

Truly terrible only in 2011, in limited action. 

His 2007 line was a very good .293/.391/.344, 27 SB, caught stealing 8 times.

Career OBP of .356, not bad at all.

2007 was his only good year. The rest were awful, not just 2011.

0 HRs and 1 3B in 844 at-bats

Like I said, .356 career OBP. He wasn't a power hitter, I'll grant you that. But he got on base at a good clip.

Not too terrible.

Yeah. He could be counted on to draw a walk with a man on 3rd and 1 out. Helped us out a lot. Dude shouldn't have been in the bigs except to get a cup of coffee.