• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I need some clarity

Good God, another Fox News thread. I assume you guys are just trolling at this point.

Serious question, why does Fox bother you so much? Isn't it just the right's version of NPR or CNN?

more like the rights version of MSNBC.  I don't ever listen to NPR, but CNN isn't nearly as tilted as Fox.  Fox is right wing editorials on TV.  Its not news.

NPR is not at all comparable, the big difference being that it is public - it is not a privately owned corporation, and thus does not have clear or obvious corporate interests.

MSNBC is annoying in how skewed it is to the lilberal party line, but Fox News represents an even lower common denominator of American stupidity.

NPR is not at all comparable, the big difference being that it is public - it is not a privately owned corporation, and thus does not have clear or obvious corporate interests.

MSNBC is annoying in how skewed it is to the lilberal party line, but Fox News represents an even lower common denominator of American stupidity.

The point is that the right-leaning people on this board spend little, if any, time complaining about MSNBC or NPR. Certainly not as much time whining about those entities as the lefties do Fox News.

Well you'd have to ask the right-leaning folks. I do see a fair amount of MSNBC bashing, though - although I agree, not as much as lefties like to bash Fox.

As far as why I bash Fox, and why I think left-leaning folks do in general, its because it seems more interested in propagating right-wing ideology than it does in being an actual source of news. It is "news" for the sheeple.

Edited by Angelsjunky

Here's some clarity:

Liberals don't like conservative things or things that aren't on board with the movement and feel that they must destroy them. Fox News isn't always liberal so they must destroy it. Since it isn't possible to ban it, they denigrate it and make people waste time defending themselves.

There is a reverse side to that coin. Every now and then I'll flip on MSNBC for the lol's and its nothing but left wing propaganda. I try to avoid cable news all together. It's all agenda driven nonsense.

Of course. I personally think Fox is more nonsensical than MSNBC, but I'm left-leaning.

Here's some clarity:

Liberals don't like conservative things or things that aren't on board with the movement and feel that they must destroy them. Fox News isn't always liberal so they must destroy it. Since it isn't possible to ban it, they denigrate it and make people waste time defending themselves.

Is the opposite not true as well?