• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

63 Story Luxury Skyscraper in Dubai on fire

nate

Planes go fast, it's one of the reasons they are convenient

WTF are you talking about and why are you giving me a hard time? Tank made a post about the planes going 300MPH. I looked and saw that they were going even faster than that. so I posted what I read. That's all.

Edited by Ray McKigney

that were invisible and set by ghosts, 200 stories worth, overnight...

....and with breakthrough technology so advanced that they didnt explode when hit by a missile in the guise of a 727 airplane...

Not to mention it would be the first time in history explosives wouldnt need a detonator. Which would be gone once an airplane flew through the middle of the circuit of det cord which would be needed to communicate the person triggering the device to and from the device. No different from breaking your neck paralyzes your legs. Or what happens when you cut a phone line. Or what happens when power lines go down

Stop spouting facts and just run with the conspiracy theory. Just like the idiots with the altered video that supposedly showed the planes that hit the World Trade Center with bulging extra fuel tanks below the fuselage - which, of course, went completely unnoticed by ground crews and interfered in no way whatsoever with loading the cargo bays.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

WTF are you talking about and why are you giving me a hard time? Tank made a post about the planes going 300MPH. I looked and saw that they were going even faster than that. so I posted what I read. That's all.

I have to apologize for just throwing out a number. I should have looked it up, and I'm sorry for not doing that.

Nevertheless, my point still stands.

If a building that tall is weakened but an impact of a large passenger jet, the ensuing fire whether it gets hot enough is going to weaken it more. The furniture, paper, and other items are just going to keep that fire going.

All the fire had to do was get hot enough to expand and contract the trusses that eventually pulled the support columns in which then caused the collapse.

If you don't trust the government that's fine. They haven't done much to earn our trust. Just don't trust in their foreign policy that helps fuel things like this. My opinion of course.

Edited by Kevin

If a building that tall is weakened but an impact of a large passenger jet, the ensuing fire whether it gets hot enough is going to weaken it more. The furniture, paper, and other items are just going to keep that fire going.

All the fire had to do was get hot enough to expand and contract the trusses that eventually pulled the support columns in which then caused the collapse.

If you don't trust the government that's fine. They haven't done much to earn our trust. Just don't trust in their foreign policy that helps fuel things like this. My opinion of course.

agreed. Its not that i have a problem with people not trusting the govt, its that i thinks its disrespectful to the victims by not blaming the people who are responsible. And i feel tht not giving them "credit" is what led to it in the first place. Muslim extremists had hit us before (beirut), kobar towers, the first wtc attack etc. Groups like hamas and hezbollah were very open about conditioning kids over there to hate us. Al qaeda in particular not only gave interviews stating thei intent to attack us, but had already done so at our embassies and against the Cole in yemen.

And we didnt listen...

And here we are, still not "listening". Rhe plan wasnt even very complex when you think about it...it was a lot simpler than planting a bomb on a plane for example. And plane hijackings were common in the 70s and 80s. Look at the middle east today and ask yourself if the hard core seem at all leary about becoming suicide bombers. Hell, tom clancy and that kurt russel hijacking movie had almost identical plots years before it happend.

Beirut in 83 demonstrated their tactic of driving an explosive into a building to destroy it. Its nothing new at all really. And to those who argue a jet couldnt destroy a building, id suggest looking at a world war 2 plane up close, and seeing how flimsy the metal is. Then consider those flimsy cessna class planes were able to collide with and sink armored navy ships...and the 9/11 hijackers werent flying through anti aircraft fire trying to hit a moving target

The jet fuel was gone on impact, as evident by the massive fireballs when the planes hit. There wasn't any jet fuel in building 7, either.

about that giant fireball. An explosion rhat size would have absolutely detonated any charges placed in the building. You would have seen secondary explosions going off all over that building as soon as it happened if there were on fact charges placed.

Not to mention, det cord isnt some stront material. Its not different than any other wire. It too would have been gone as soon as that first explosion happened, at least in the impact area. And wirhout that part of it, theres no way you could still detonate the top floors

I think people that don't understand what happened to WTC 7 are probably the dumbest people in the world.

But! They think they're smart. And an idiot that doesn't know he's an idiot is much more dangerous than a self-aware imbecile.

It involved midichlorians and the dark side right?

It could be because the CIA had an office in the building. One CIA whistleblower said they knew about 9/11 many months before and agents were repeatedly sent to the Iraqi embassy in NY to demand Iraq gave the US information about the future attacks knowing they didn't have any information to give. They were instructed to threaten Iraq with an invasion if they failed to give information.

If true, that would be a pretty good reason to blow up the entire office filled with those files.

just out of curiosity, but where did you read that? And the reason i ask is ive read plenty of articles over the years where people claim to be CIA..its usually one of those things nobody can verify.

In my experience, the public gives rhe feds (cia, fbi) far more credit than is due. And most have no idea what cia agents actually are. Generally speaking, cia handlers work out of foreign embassies. Actual cia agents are foreign nationals who handlers buy information from. The problem was once the cold war ended, the intelligence community was suddenly obsolete in a lot of ways. They had morphed into high tech stuff, which is great in snooping in on high tech enemies. Not so much on low tech problems. And we werent exactly in good with the middle east populations, most of whom hate us. So our human intel in that area was and is very much lacking.

Furthermore, to destroy a cia office in NY (which would be one of hundreds), i dont think you would need to create a plan so complicated that involves flying planes into adjacent buildings, one into the pentagon, and crashing one in a field. You could do it far simpler and still make it look like someone else did it.

Or you could just eliminate those files in house...