• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Smoltz replaces Reynolds

TroutBaseball

It's a Christmas miracle!  Smoltz is replacing Harold Reynolds on FOX.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/smoltz-replaces-reynolds-verducci-alongside-foxs-buck-200702450--mlb.html

I couldn't believe we were finally relieved of McCarver only to be force fed Reynolds psuedo-McCarver inanity. It's like the executives at FOX thought we should all be punished for watching playoff baseball. 

Smoltz is sooooo much better.  Now we just have to hope TBS cans their trio featuring Darling and Ripken.

I must be the only person on here that is indifferent about national announcers. Most of them don't bother me or excite me. None of them affect my enjoyment of a game. The only announced I even remember hating is The Hawk and Whimparoo, or whatever those Bozos are called. Hurdler and Physioc weren't that good, but they didn't affect my game viewing.

I must be the only person on here that is indifferent about national announcers. Most of them don't bother me or excite me. None of them affect my enjoyment of a game. The only announced I even remember hating is The Hawk and Whimparoo, or whatever those Bozos are called. Hurdler and Physioc weren't that good, but they didn't affect my game viewing.

I generally feel the same.  Reynolds took it to a new level for me.  I rarely care enough to take drastic measures.  With Reynolds, some deep-seated anger came out and we ended up having to mute the games.  Weird. 

He isn't national, thankfully, but I can't stand John Sterling.

The Whimperoo (Paciorek) gets bonus negative points for being a former Dogs player.