• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Paris

If anyone hasnt been to europe, there is a HUGE population of people there from the ME. That in itself isnt the problem. The problem is the majority are there illegally, and arent working. In order to socialize rhey spend a ton of time aslt mosques...which again, isnt inherently bad.

But when you have huge swaths of young people, who end up hanging out with radical zealots, who dont feel like theyre part of the society theyre living in, you end up with this kind of problem. No different than street gangs...

What a shame, I know exactly where this happened, and I'm very familiar with the Stade de France.

France is very dear to me, so this really makes my blood boil.

So much senseless murder.

Not pointing a finger, but anyone familiar with how france treated this situation over the last 15 years or so (until recently) can see how this has happened.

Germany too. The germans are still very careful to not look like they are going after certain religions...hence why the hamburg cell was able to organize almost out on the open...

Not to go off on a rant, but anyone who doesnt see the situation in Mexico, with our immigration situation as a direct threat to our security has their head in the sand.

Its only a matter of time before (if it hasnt already happened) ISIS or someone similar brings over its money and sets up a partnership with the cartels (who are already hand in hand with the Mexican Mafia) to use their coyotes and infiltration routes.

And within 20 years youll see the EME and Cartels at war hwre in the US...