• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Essential 80s albums

Pat Benatar and Stevie Nicks had a lot of great songs in the 80's.

They had great songs, but none of their albums really stands out for me.

That's why the only Benatar in my collection is a Best Of compilation, and the only Stevie Nicks I have happens to also include Mick Fleetwood,  Lindsey Buckingham and the McVies.

Edited by Mark68

I could listen to Phil Collins all day every day

Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

I was in an 80s cover band in high school called Members Only.  Yes we all wore the jackets during our performances.  My favorite song to cover was The Outfield 'Your Love'.  Was also a fan of Grant Green bc he used that song for his walk up music.

Would hate to have seen your performances had you chosen to call the band Fruits of the Loom.