• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

First Gathering of Old White People

I want Sanders to be president just so the white power dudes and conspiracy theorists that say the Jews control the government will actually be right for a change.

No way can he be voted for.  He will give all our guns to the nazis and there will be another holocaust. 

webb had some good answers, but he complained too much (even though he was correct) about how so much attention went to hilary and bernie. he never advertises or gets talked about in the news, and that's a major problem for him.

o'malley did okay. seemed composed and articulate. would like to hear more from him. he gets even less coverage than webb. he can't keep going on like he's doing right now. he needs to capitolize on his decent showing last night and get his message out there.

chafee looks like a fish out of water. if he's still in this race by this time on friday, you have to question his sanity.

Hillary reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons when Sideshow Bob is running for office and does a bit about how Quimby flips and flops.  Wish I could find a clip of it, and by that I mean I'm too lazy to search and hope somebody else knows what I'm talking about and agrees.

I agree.

You're too lazy.

Hillary reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons when Sideshow Bob is running for office and does a bit about how Quimby flips and flops.  Wish I could find a clip of it, and by that I mean I'm too lazy to search and hope somebody else knows what I'm talking about and agrees.

I couldn't find it, but this is pretty good from that same episode:

And there's this classic:

I think the rate is tied to the price of legal pot.

Sanders and Clinton were good. Clinton clearly came out on top.

The other candidates were bad. Lincoln Chafee was awful.

Fifteen dollas an houa !!!

He tries to present it like it's fresh and brilliant but it's just a slogan at this point. Why not $20, $25 per hour? Why is 15 the magic number?

He'll do more harm than good to the economy if elected. But I don't see how he can be elected.

Nobody on the Dem side thinks it's a big deal that secret emails were hacked because somebody wanted to illegally protect her political future.

Bernie doesn't have to give Hillary shit about the emails...plenty of people to do that for him. His statement will end up being the big quotable piece from the debate which gives him more exposure and regardless of his point, reminds the public about the emails.

The fifties had low crime, intact families, and generally a growing economy. I'm down for that plus the internet.

edit: art, music, and TV comedies were better too.

This is going to be a depressing election. One party trying to relive the Clinton years, the other trying to relive the 1950s.

Edited by Juan Savage