• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

First Gathering of Old White People

AKA:  The first Democratic Debate.  

Will Hillary slow the Bern?  

What does Bernie have to do to prove he's a viable alternative?

The other 3:  Fiorina had a breakout on the first "happy hour" debate that the GOP had.  Do any of these three guys have a chance of breaking out?  If so, who's the best bet?

Dem debates bore me because there's no philosophical difference between them (they all follow lefty trends) and it's always who has the most novel way to spend money. 

Republicans are pretty boring because they generally spend money the same way every time, give more tax perks to the rich and buy a shit ton of arms that we can't use. 

Remember when Bill Clinton was the young guy going up against Bush Sr and it was all about a youth movement in the Democratic party while the Republicans were old and out of touch. Then he gets re-elected because the Republicans roll out the old war vet with one arm and get rolled because he was even further out of touch with baby boomers.

Well we've come full circle and the baby boomers are the out of touch generation, holding on to old ideals that are not even relevant to the 18-45 year old block.

It's not as though the Republican candidates are better at being progressive but they seem to age better than a bunch of old lesbians.

Good point mt...though I do expect the Democratic debate to be a bit more wonky. Less people on the stage, and reality is Sanders/O'Malley need to try and give specifics reasons why they are different than Clinton. From Clinton's perspective she needs to show she can connect with voters and change the narrative that she's "falling apart".

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it becomes a cartoon food fight ala the Republican debates.

If I were running against Clinton I would not give her an inch of breathing room regarding having to step down from Secretary of state and her misuse of a private email account when she was well aware of policy and if she claims she wasn't aware then tear her to shreds on willful incompetence and not to be trusted with a higher office.

The narrative is simple: Jane you ignorant shut.

Edited by notti

Good point mt...though I do expect the Democratic debate to be a bit more wonky. Less people on the stage, and reality is Sanders/O'Malley need to try and give specifics reasons why they are different than Clinton. From Clinton's perspective she needs to show she can connect with voters and change the narrative that she's "falling apart".

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it becomes a cartoon food fight ala the Republican debates.

I think just by having less candidates it should be a little less crazy.  Not to mention no Trump.