• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

we're in no way better than other countries

No, it's not. The same people destroy other Muslims. They want to spread their beliefs, like a lot of other people, but they they don't have many barriers to progress. 

Man your self-righteous superiority complex is beyond reproach.

Edited by nate

Man if these accounts are true.  US is going to look worse and worse.

The night the hospital in Kunduz became a U.S. military target

No way anyone heard the "unmistakable sound of a warplane". Those planes fly way too high to be heard from inside a building. This sounds more and more like a crock of propgandic bullshit that anyone anti-American can lap up with delight.

No way anyone heard the "unmistakable sound of a warplane". Those planes fly way too high to be heard from inside a building. This sounds more and more like a crock of propgandic bullshit that anyone anti-American can lap up with delight.

I hear planes Obama flies in every time he's here for a fundraiser.  Which is this weekend I believe.  /sigh.

To be fair, it was the Red Baron in his biplane.

and we blame islam on creating terrorists when it's obviously shit like this they want revenge for.

Mistakes sometimes happen in war, but I hope no one on any side thinks the way war is conducted is moral. There are certain standards the world has agreed to abide by, but the act of war is, by nature, a very immoral thing.

The problem is we have no problem sending missiles from ships into civilian areas. The problem is this isn't the first "accident" that has killed civilians.

We just seem to be willing to take that "risk" since those people sound funny and don't look like us.

Translation: They're brown.

I heard the hospital had no distinguishing marks or flags.

The idea that we bombed them because we don't care about brown people is similar to the statement that the CIA uses waterboaeding just to be mean. It's an ignorant slander to fix facts around a hateful agenda.

I've never heard or read anybody saying that was why the CIA was torturing. Hit me with some of your sweet anecdotal evidence.