• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mike Trout amazing catch HR robbery

seenoevil

I was at the game...

I was sitting behind the bullpen...

I had a perfect view of the area where the play was made...

I was at a consession stand waiting for the leisurely worker to get more small beer cups...

I saw the ball go up, then just as it was about to leave the park, the cashier said $11...

I missed it. I missed the greatest play, I've ever been in the vicinity of. Not even the walk off Homer was enough to make me forget.

LOL!

And... I'm sorry.

Two Things:

1.)  

I guess white man Can jump 1f61c.png1f61c.png1f61c.png@MikeTrout

2.) I was at the game... 

I was at a consession stand waiting for the leisurely worker to get more small beer cups... 

I saw the ball go up, then just as it was about to leave the park, the cashier said $11...

I missed it. I missed the greatest play, I've ever been in the vicinity of. Not even the walk off Homer was enough to make me forget.

Now will you give up drinkin'?

Edited by JoJo26

I was at the game...

SMALL beer cups?

You didn't deserve to see Trout's catch.

This would've been my view of the catch.

My family, upon my return, said they saw trout running, then they thought when Trout went behind the wall that he stopped to watch the ball go over the fence. But then he appeared and made the catch.

I only really got the beer, because I told my dad I'd get him a souvenir soda cup, when I was going to the bathroom. It was an impulse buy.

I'm haunted by this catch now. I love it, and I at least got to hear the deafening crowd, but I was so close.