• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can't we just bail on the Middle-East?

Yeah I don't think most people are interested in separating Islam from the much older customs of the region. What it boils down to for me is that the combination makes this region pretty intolerable because it's accepted and most people aren't inclined to intervene on behalf of their neighbor's victims.

So you're saying Arch that Middle Eastern Muslims have a lot in common with born again Christians of America?

You really don't know what you are saying here TB.  This is a misnomer.  We are not all idiots and sit there and go "which ones should we follow".

Just completely false.

and lame.

So you're saying Arch that Middle Eastern Muslims have a lot in common with born again Christians of America?

Not even close. Born again Christian are devout and much more apt to attempt to follow the Bible closely. More likely to be in common with a 3 time divorcee who chooses homosexuality to inspire her to quote scripture.

I don't know you. You could have become more stupid as you grew up. But, you vote Democrat so it makes sense that you don't like somebody pointing out the flaws in your position.

Last time I voted was in 2004 and it was for Bush but I was 19 and naive. I have my conservative views and my liberals ones. I know this must be shocking for you that some of us don't live in a black and white world.

How did I come to this view point of the world? I grew up. Perhaps you should do the same.

Edited by Juan Savage

She says she is.

That doesn't make it so.

also, she could have become born again after her divorces.  That is one of the beauties of my faith, no matter what you've done, no matter who you are, there is still that chance.

Regardless, the Bible does allow divorce for specific reasons. 

Edited by mtangelsfan

This is correct, although the extreme separation of men and women in Islam distorts normal relations between them. It's the same with female circumcision. It's a regional thing.

I'm not trying to be the Islam defender but here I go again, in regards to the chai boy business. It's not really an Islamic thing. It's more of a local afghan thing. Despicable stuff. As far as I know, the taliban did not tolerate such practices. In fact that's part of the reason some of the locals prefer the tailban to these "allies" of ours.

So absent Christian morality, child boning is ok?

Good question. 

Child boning is bad naturally. it's always bad everywhere and for everybody. However, as I showed, it was common around the world and certainly among ancient Romans and Greeks. And, then, it wasn't popular. Why? 

I did hijack this thread, so I'm sorry about that. Back on topic. I am an officer in the Army Reserve and was a commander up until one week ago when I went into Civil Affairs and will have to learn/deal with about Afghani child-boning. I'm not sure, but I don't think we're really supposed to interfere with their culture or traditions. If soldiers from another country are stationed here and witness the debauchery and lewdness of a Angels-win watch party, I don't think they'd be authorized to intervene and you'd probably resent it. 

Duggers are a great example.  Not only were they hard core Christians, but they were brought up very strictly with this stuff involved in just about everything they did every day.

Josh Dugger still boned his little sisters and cheated on his wife.  Like I said, it isn't the rules, it is the ability to control yourself.

Duggers are a great example.  Not only were they hard core Christians, but they were brought up very strictly with this stuff involved in just about everything they did every day.

Josh Dugger still boned his little sisters and cheated on his wife.  Like I said, it isn't the rules, it is the ability to control yourself.

You'd have a point if you could show that Christians are more likely to do this than non-Christians. 

I don't know you. You could have become more stupid as you grew up. But, you vote Democrat so it makes sense that you don't like somebody pointing out the flaws in your position.

You're awesome Juan. You start off your post saying you don't know me and then proceed to tell me things about myself that aren't true. Don't ever change.

You're awesome Juan. You start off your post saying you don't know me and then proceed to tell me things about myself that aren't true. Don't ever change.

I don't understand people who show up to insult somebody and then get butthurt when people reply. I don't know you, which is why I said "could have." I also expect some people who disagree with me to insult me and don't take it personally just like I don't take the criticism of bad students seriously, but do when they're good students.