• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Team has no pulse

ghoetke

Yet for some idiotic reason I watched the 8th and 9th today. I needed to be reminded of why I'm boycotting this shit of a team I guess.

I'm normally overly optimistic but the shit performance this team has put together for the month of August has me pissed off and now I'm resigned to just flat out giving up on them.  

As I typed that I find myself thinking, "if we can just sweep Texas next weekend".

Every time you put on that uniform and play in front of thousands of fans is FIRE enough. These guys are at the very top of their profession ... this is there dream that took most their lives to get there.

Players are humans and will struggle ... some more than others.

There's plenty of fire in each and everyone of them ... the facts are that some of them lack talent.

It starts with Sosh IMO. He just sits there and stares in bewilderment hoping someone is paying attention to his hand signs. And by the dugout shots, Pujols seems to think it's funny. Arte must have a lot of patience watching this pathetic, listless team. Anyone else feel the same ??

Careful, you'll be chastised for thinking Scioscia's dead-pan demeanor has the slightest thing to do with this sleepwalking team.

I don't think this has anything to do with fire or effort or desire or focus or any of those catch words.

You win baseball games by having lots of good players who execute.

Right now the Angels don't have enough good players and the ones they do have are making too many mistakes. Period.

and there it is in a nutshell