• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

I meant the link wouldn't open 

EDIT: I'm referring to the link to the report. 

Don't know why it wont work.

TRUMP: “Remember drugs. The drugs are pouring into this country. They don’t go through the ports of entry. When they do, they sometimes get caught.” — Rose Garden news conference on Friday.

THE FACTS: He’s wrong in saying drug smugglers don’t or only rarely use official border crossings for their trafficking. Land ports of entry are their primary means for getting drugs into the country, not stretches of the border without barriers, says the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.

The agency said in a November report that the most common trafficking technique by transnational criminal organizations is to hide drugs in passenger vehicles or tractor-trailers as they drive into the U.S. though entry ports, where they are stopped and subject to inspection. They also employ buses, cargo trains and tunnels, the report says, citing smuggling methods that would not be choked off by a border wall.

9 hours ago, nate said:

So, aside from the conflict of interest, you still think what he did was wrong?

By the way, Trump has cheated on every wife he has had, while they were not separated.

And it is impossible to protect our borders like that.  But that is what law enforcement and defense is for.  Not sending Americans half way across the world to kill people we don't like because they believe in a different god.

Anyway.  Dickless gun nuts will kill plenty more than the 9/11 terrorists did... this year.

i absolutely think what he did was wrong. if you want to sleep with someone else, divorce your current spouse. having an affair is always wrong, and i feel that way for both brown and trump. trump has no moral compass, and that's been clear from the start, and i imagine you could apply that standard to many in DC or state capitals across the country.

if you build a couple of entry point stations, like we did with ellis island, i think it's completely possible to better control the flow of people wanting to enter the US. when i think back to the time that ellis island was the entry point, and i don't recall stories about illegal border crossings being a problem (i'm sure it happened, but not nearly to the degree it has happened in the last twenty years). for the entry points to be effective, that means sealing off the borders somehow some way. i like your idea about using the military to do this (i don't mind sending our troops where they're needed when they're needed there, btw).

gun nuts may indeed kill more than 3000 people this year, but that wouldn't make it easier to accept another terrorist attack that kills hundreds/thousands more.

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Great article on how tobacco companies are funding and pushing the anti-vaping campaign along with Johnson & Johnson (who coincidentally own Nicorette).

https://capitalresearch.org/article/the-public-health-industrial-complex-behind-the-anti-vaping-push/

Doesn't surprise me.  Reminds me of when legalizing pot in CA was up for discussion some years back before it passed in 2016.  A buddy of mine who worked with a lot of the dispensaries said the biggest opponents of legalizing it were the dispensaries and alcohol companies.  The dispensaries were already doing very well financially so neither group wanted more competition.  

14 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

The taxes on legal pot in California are killing the industry.

That, and banking is awfully hard since pot is illegal on a national level.

Have you watched "Murder Mountain"?  It  is a documentary on Netflix about this and some murders that occurred in Humbolt County.  I think it is pretty good.

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

The taxes on legal pot in California are killing the industry.

That, and banking is awfully hard since pot is illegal on a national level.

My buddy who is a big pot head, just buys from the distributor/drug dealer and cuts out the state.  Cheaper for him, and the distributor still makes the same amount of money.

7 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I'll just post this quote by the abortionist/killer and leave it at that.

"The really important thing is that we've been able to help this young lady get on with her life," he said. "She's planning to go on to school and she doesn't have to take on the responsibilities of parenting."

whew, another life saved.