• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Summer Fanfest - Suite Tix (Angels vs. O's) - August 8th

Chuck

Goes and sees Train and gives up beer....oy vey.

I'm a sophisticated guy, what can I say.

Train was amazing in concert. I'm a bigger fan of theirs now than I was before.

As far as beer, too many carbs/calories that don't jive with my new program. When I drink it's red wine or whiskey on the rocks.

didn't see this until late -- my e-mail/ internet has been down the past few days -- couldn't have made it but  pleased to see the nice set up in a Suite -- thanks CLAUDE!! and thanks CHUCK - Angelswin.com - another great event.........glad folks will be down there enjoying the stretch run games........by August 8th we should have an additional bat in the line up -- not sure who it would be -- the guy I'd like to see (but no chance) is Cespedes.......sign him and then extend him.

still think the A's made a huge mistake trading him for renting Lester..........