• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Summer Fanfest - Suite Tix (Angels vs. O's) - August 8th

Chuck

On August 8th approximately at 2:00 pm till game time (6 pm) we will be at the Big A tailgating, following our charity softball tournament. 

We will be under the Big A.  

Please RSVP and note what you're bringing to the tailgater so we don't double up on any food items. This is a potluck as always. 

Following the tailgater Claude has got a suite for us. Details of this below:

Hi everyone, I have located a sweet deal one of the new 12 person suites for August 8th just to the right of home plate in the club level. The tickets are $115 each (normally $200 each). I need 2 so I have 10 available seats left. Who's in? No cancellations as I have to put up the cash in advance. Please let me know if we should do this. Serious inquiries only please (That's about 10 people in AngelsWin). 

Calzone 2
gotbeer 1
Chuck 1

(8 spots left)