• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

Could the Anaheim Ducks peddle a young defenceman for short-term forward depth?

I think Murray will get us the best deal.  It's nice to be in a position of strength and be able to make a fair to an unfair deal in our favor, instead of HAVING to make a deal.

I love the part where we lost to the Blackhawks in the 2nd round...I do agree that we wouldn't move one of our young Dmen for a rental like Ladd.

I wouldnt be interested in trading anyone from the main roster and messing up chemistry.  Vatanen is a pretty important part of this team.  I think Theo would get much higher value than Vatanen and wouldnt mess with team chemistry.  Theo can play but hes still a rookie and doesnt have any playoff experience.  

You're absolutely insane if you're entertaining even a 1% chance of trading Theo. He's as close to untouchable as there is. Vatanen has been very mediocre over the past month or so. He's undersized and a liability at times on D. Also, he has been rumored to be asking for the moon in contract talks. Highly doubt he comes back next season. Theo played with the team already this season and his talent on the PP can't be ignored. He's fine right now. No chemistry issues there.

Edited by Cory

Vatanen and a pick/prospect to Wpg for Ladd. That would give us that top 6 LW and allows Theo to come back up. Win-win!

i love ladd.

but murray doesn't do rentals.

i think if he ships off vatanen its for a skilled, cost-controlled top 6 forward with term.

theo, fowler and lindholm are untouchable.

Edited by mrwicked

In a way, I can see the Ducks standing pat.  They acquired Perron and Garbutt.  Heck, it might have helped the team since the twins got separated, and Perryon has become the second coming.  /chuckle Pittsburgh. 

I really think that we will only make a move if an offer comes that we just can't turn down.  My hunch is we are holding out for a Vatanen + Stoner for picks and a UFA. 

I wouldnt be interested in trading anyone from the main roster and messing up chemistry.  Vatanen is a pretty important part of this team.  I think Theo would get much higher value than Vatanen and wouldnt mess with team chemistry.  Theo can play but hes still a rookie and doesnt have any playoff experience.  

lol f**k me, this is insane even by your standards.

yea...Theodore is not the guy to trade.  Of course, if its for like Stamkos and they know that he'd be willing to sign.  Thats a different story.  Of course thats not likely for several reasons.  Murray typically does not do rental moves as several of you have pointed out.  I expect if Vatanen goes it'll probably be for younger RFA forward.  

I'd also be very tempted to move Theodore if the return was Matt Duchene.

Yea Ritchie was real close to # 1 !! Sure would be nice for him to get that one out of the way. Otherwise your're totally right GB, Ducks have been completely dominant tonight. Great forecheck and puck movement from the forwards and the D has closed on the Canucks so quickly that they can't get anything going. Also excellent neutral zone play. Very disciplined. They could make this one a laugher if they keep this going.

Really, really good performance through two periods. I know the Canucks aren't very good but there is obviously something going right if this is what they're producing at the end of a long and difficult road trip.

I've really liked Ritchie's game so far. He looks full of energy, has been hitting hard and has been getting involved in some promising things in the offensive zone too.

Man, quite a sequence there.  Big save from Gibson leads to Getzlaf absolutely blasting  a slap shot home.   He and Perron were really moving there lol, nice to see those two big guys can still skate a little bit.  

oh look, Manson puts some garbage home as well.  4-0.  Knew this one was gonna turn into a laugher.