• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dennis Hastert Allegedly engaged in Sexual Misconduct

3.5 million dollars

You have to wonder if there was another form of payout occurring previously. You think the stakes would have been higher when he was in Congress or Speaker of the House, no?

Geez...3.5...wouldn't it just be cheaper to knock the guy off? Or is that crossing the line for a child molester?

Hastert is a loser, no doubt about that. 

But does anybody find it troubling how and why he got caught?  Every time an American moves $10K for any reason, a big, long report is sent to the Feds courtesy of your bank.  How convenient is that...no probable cause or court order necessary because non-government entities, the banks, are forced into divulging the info. 

Very rarely do I spend $10K on any one item, but like Hastert, I do have multiple banks and move money around frequently.  I do this to preserve the minimum balances to avoid the monthly service fees.  I'm probably on some FBI watch list because of it. 

Hastert is a loser, no doubt about that. 

But does anybody find it troubling how and why he got caught?  Every time an American moves $10K for any reason, a big, long report is sent to the Feds courtesy of your bank.  How convenient is that...no probable cause or court order necessary because non-government entities, the banks, are forced into divulging the info. 

Very rarely do I spend $10K on any one item, but like Hastert, I do have multiple banks and move money around frequently.  I do this to preserve the minimum balances to avoid the monthly service fees.  I'm probably on some FBI watch list because of it. 

Nobody will care because of what he allegedly did.  However you are correct.  This kind of financial reporting has been bothersome to me for a long time.