• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Music Services (Slacker, Pandora, Rhapsody, iTunes, Spotify...)

RallyMo

I have used Slacker because it came on my Sony Blu-ray box.  I liked it enough to look into it further.  Some songs/genre would have good sound quality, others not-so-good.  I didn't pull the trigger and pay for the Premium service though, because it was unclear if the sound quality would improve.  That's the big question I have in general, which service has the best sound quality.

What?  Otherwise you are scrolling through every single song in  your library?  For example I have about 500 Beatles songs in my list.  To get to the Cranberries I would have to scroll through all of those songs instead of just one in an artist list.

Your need to argue is almost comical at this point.

Sorry I don't get the difficulty in a quick alphabetical scroll. But hey if it's too much for you, OK. For me, I'm fine with it. 

I didn't even include them, but obviously when it comes to having your own library I guess iTunes and Google Music (and Amazon) are the best options.

I throw everything on Google Music but the lack of a discovery component leads me to not use it all that much except when I want to listen to something specific, which doesn't seem to happen all that often as of late.

I'm still really digging Slacker. In the past I've always found myself going back to Pandora after trying something else out. I think this one's gonna stick. Heck, if I didn't have Rhapsody at a ridiculous rate (thanks, California Taxpayers!) I'd just go all in and get the comprehensive subscription.