• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Astros (4/13)

Chimi

At some point we all just need to come to grips with the fact that while on paper we are supposedly 'loaded' we are not a well constructed team that is arguably the most overrated in recent MLB history

As overrated as this team may be, I think the 2011 Red Sox will hold onto the most overrated in recent MLB history title for quite awhile.

At some point we all just need to come to grips with the fact that while on paper we are supposedly 'loaded' we are not a well constructed team that is arguably the most overrated in recent MLB history

I'm not sure anyone who followed the team closely considered them loaded. 

I know I didn't but from a media standpoint I was mainly referring to. Oddly enough in a pool I picked us to finish 3rd, that's not looking so good right now

Likewise. I got lots of crap for saying that we'd get the second wildcard and not run away with the division on another board. Meanwhile some friends of mine who are Texas fans and picked the Angels to get 4th in the division look like they might be right.