• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

T.V. announcers

Nothing wrong with Rory or Victor, Soto.

Have you read my posts in this thread?

I've explained my position on Victor. I believe i said something to the effect of "I hope he's our guy for another 30 years."

Rory has been dead for several years. He was ok, and a nice guy I used to work with.

Terry sucks.

Well. that isn't going away. It will only get worse. TV/Radio/Internet

This first pitch brought to you by…

The call to the bull pen brought to you by...

This trip to the mound brought to you by...

This first strike of the game brought to you by...

This grab of the crotch brought to you by...

Can we long for the days when the stadium wasn't plastered wall to wall with advertisements. When only minor league games had between inning races?

Can we long for the days when the stadium wasn't plastered wall to wall with advertisements. When only minor league games had between inning races?

It can still get worse.

"The pitcher checks the runner. He steps off the Microsoft pitching rubber. He throws over to Best Buy first base. The throw to Best Buy first is brought to you by Auto Zone. The runner is a threat to steal Sears second base at any time. The pitcher checks the signal from the catcher, who goes into his crouch behind Home Depot home plate..."

Victor is one if the best in the business, and as for Gubi, UNDERRATED. Yeah he's a goofball but actually try really listening to him, the guy is brilliant when it comes to pitching. No one can dissect pitching mechanics like he does, no one has better pitch selection logic.

The Angels are lucky he's in the broadcast booth because he should be a pitching coach.

Victor is one if the best in the business, and as for Gubi, UNDERRATED. Yeah he's a goofball but actually try really listening to him, the guy is brilliant when it comes to pitching. No one can dissect pitching mechanics like he does, no one has better pitch selection logic.

The Angels are lucky he's in the broadcast booth because he should be a pitching coach.

I'd actually love that. I think he's very knowledgeable.

It's been in soccer for years. Chevy paid massive to be Manchester United's sponsor.

And they look like garbage.  Why in the F would a fan want to buy a jersey that doesn't have the team name featured, but instead, "BIMBO" or "Ethihad Airways" or AIG?

Yet they do.

Fans are the dumbest.

And they look like garbage.  Why in the F would a fan want to buy a jersey that doesn't have the team name featured, but instead, "BIMBO" or "Ethihad Airways" or AIG?

Yet they do.

Fans are the dumbest.

i've always wondered why they don't just go out and buy a Bimbo shirt. It has to be less expensive