• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

T.V. announcers

I would much rather have:

Manchester-United-14-15-Home-Kit+(2).jpg

Than:

Periwinkle.jpg?t=1226637168

And I think that gold Chevy bowtie is one of the most hideous things on the planet.

You picked the 'best' of the soccer jerseys vs. the worst all time baseball jersey.  Fair enough.

Here is a sampling of EPL jerseys (a couple years old, first i found on the google.  Utter garbage.

epljerseys_original_crop_north.jpg?w=495

And they look like garbage.  Why in the F would a fan want to buy a jersey that doesn't have the team name featured, but instead, "BIMBO" or "Ethihad Airways" or AIG?

Yet they do.

Fans are the dumbest.

Ummm, because they are the team shirts. Would you not wear an Angels jersey if it had a sponsor on it? If you did would you consider yourself or other Angels fans dumb because they wear the shirt to support the team?

You're kidding me.

Okay.  We'll agree to disagree.  I've never been big fans of Samsung and AIA.

I am not a fan of Jersey Mikes either but I still have a framed picture of the stadium hanging in my house.  Advertising is big business, I don't give a F.

Would you not wear an Angels jersey if it had a sponsor on it? Hell, no.

If you did would you consider yourself or other Angels fans dumb because they wear the shirt to support the team? Yes.

Just to doubledown on the stupid, there's fans who will buy this garbage but not have any rainy day money when they get laid off.

Would you not wear an Angels jersey if it had a sponsor on it? Hell, no.

If you did would you consider yourself or other Angels fans dumb because they wear the shirt to support the team? Yes.

Just to doubledown on the stupid, there's fans who will buy this garbage but not have any rainy day money when they get laid off.

So fans shouldn't wear team gear if it has any kind of sponsor on it?

First of all, there's Vin Scully and then the rest. Nuff said.

I really enjoy Victor but think we could do better than Gubi. The thing I like best about Victor is he is not afraid to speak his mind on a player or play that just occurred. I remember when Abraeu (sp?) grounded out moving a runner from 2B to 3B and Victor mentioned that it was all well and good, but his real job was to knock in the runner!

As for a new color guy, I always wondered how Salmon would do? Now for pure entertainment, I would love to hear Clyde Wright in the booth. What hoot that would be!!!!!