• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Links Thread

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The toppings on the burger included 22 pounds of tomatoes, 10 pounds of lettuce, 15.4 pounds of cheese, 4.4 pounds of tobacco onions, 11 pounds of pickles, 11 pounds of vegan bacon slices and 11 pounds of "Naked Burger" sauce.

According to the press release, it took Finnebrogue Artisan almost 9 hours to cook the burger patty. The vegan bun was provided by a local bakery. 

worlds-largest-vegan-burger-record

9 hours ago, Redondo said:

The toppings on the burger included 22 pounds of tomatoes, 10 pounds of lettuce, 15.4 pounds of cheese, 4.4 pounds of tobacco onions, 11 pounds of pickles, 11 pounds of vegan bacon slices and 11 pounds of "Naked Burger" sauce.

According to the press release, it took Finnebrogue Artisan almost 9 hours to cook the burger patty. The vegan bun was provided by a local bakery. 

worlds-largest-vegan-burger-record

Correct me if I'm wrong.  But....15.4 pounds of cheese doesn't sound vegan.

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

My son's girlfriend is Vegan. Unless there are pancakes involved. Or about a half dozen other exemptions because some Vegan substitutes are gross. Like cheese. 

the worst things for me are the really creative substitutes that people come up with. things like a vegan thousand island dressing, or a substitute for nacho cheese, or a thousand other things. they tend to be exceedingly dry and/or flavorless.

6 minutes ago, Tank said:

the worst things for me are the really creative substitutes that people come up with. things like a vegan thousand island dressing, or a substitute for nacho cheese, or a thousand other things. they tend to be exceedingly dry and/or flavorless.

It's such a silly cult.