• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ST Ideas

Don

I'm heading to AZ this afternoon. Catching a Royals game with my brother (a huge Royals fan) tonight, then an Angels game tomorrow, and flying back Sunday night. Any suggestions on food/drink spots to hit up? There'll be a group of about 8 of us total, but no kids or anything.

Royals game in Surprise and Halos game in Tempe --?

that's a bit of driving -- go early and avoid traffic. That's either a 30 minute trip or a two hour one.

You were definitely right on that one. That was a freaking chore getting to Surprise. My brother managed to get an autograph and picture with Willie Wilson though, so it was all worth it in his book.

Yeah Alice Coopers town is pretty cool (owned by him and Randy Johnson).  Pizza Bianco is really good, but pretty small.  Really there are a lot of really good pizza places there.  We went to Canyon Cafe while there.  They had great tacos (I suggest the Chicken, the pork was a bit dry but still good), great chips and salsa, and good margaritas and the setting is really nice. Lots of trees, lights and a fountains next to the outdoor seating area.

Edit:  I also read about walking up the Butte to the hotel that is up there after the game and grabbing some drinks while waiting for traffic to die down.  Its supposed to have some decent views.  I was with my parents and they didn't want to make the trek up there so I can't speak to it myself.

Edited by AngelsFanSince86

Went to a Top Golf in Austin a few months back. That place is incredibly fun. We spent a few hours there and probably could have spent a few more if we didn't have to leave and be at my friends wedding rehearsal. They really need to build one here in Orange County.