• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Greinke: Fractured collar bone

I haven't seen any Dodger supporters posting in this thread.

Feel bad for Greinke. Always liked the guy. I loved Mattingly's responses too.

/////////

So if you unintentionally plunk a guy twice your size and he turns toward the mound, you will keep your mouth shut and ignore him?

/////////

Greinke is a wuss? Your and idoit. The dude is 1/4th the size of Quentin. gtfo

/////////

I'll give props to Greinke.

///////////

Run his mouth? What did he say?

Sorry Katie, but Quentin has been a known plate diver for years.  He gets hit by pitches all the time. 

I love how people want to insinuate that somehow saying something means you should get your collarbone broken.

I'm no Dodger fan, I hate them in fact, but this is on Quentin and he is going to pay dearly because I bet the league is going to come down hard on him.

Acting like a tough guy on the mound after you've just plunked somebody can lead to a fight.

A fight can lead to a broken collarbone.

Its simple logic.

The best is the guys wringing their hands because the Dodger owners are paying Greinke $147 million.

This is the same Guggenheim who doubled any other offer to buy the Dodgers.  Thereby allowing McCourt to pay off all his debts, pay off his bitch ex-wife, and THEN allow McCourt to put a billion dollars in his pocket.  Frank McCourt!!

And you are sympathizing with them??

Unreal.

Acting like a tough guy on the mound after you've just plunked somebody can lead to a fight.

A fight can lead to a broken collarbone.

Its simple logic.

Agreed. its not like Greinke walked away from it, hell he walked directly at Quentin.

If he is going to engage in the altercation he deserves what he gets

Agreed. its not like Greinke walked away from it, hell he walked directly at Quentin.

If he is going to engage in the altercation he deserves what he gets

Not too nitpick but if you walk away from a batter as he's charging the mound you will labelled a pu$$y the rest of your life and will probably receive 0 respect from other players.

I'm with the Grienke asked for it crowd on this. Also, whoever that was catching for the Dodgers last night should have been a little more assertive. Instead of just standing there he should have got in front of Quieten as soon as he started waking in the direction of the mound.