• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Greinke: Fractured collar bone

And he was going to. Then Greinke said something. He should have kept his mouth shut.

I swear baseball has been pussified so bad. One brawl happens and people everywhere are crying about it

The first post in this thread I agree with. The other thing that hasn't been mentioned in the first three pages of this thread is the Padres pitcher threw a ball over the head of Kemp earlier in the game. So don't you think getting hit was possibly in the mind of Quentin? Baseball fights happen and sometimes those cause injuries. If Quentin gets more than a few game suspension the league is just flat out wrong.

Didn't see it.  But where was the catcher in all of this?  Scioscia will probably tell you, in these situations, you put yourself between the pitcher.  And if the shmuck charges, then you tackle him to protect your pitcher.  

Baseball revolves around the catcher as you all know.   ;)

matt kemp is a ****ing tool.

i wonder if there's any ground for legal action against carlos quentin.

Legal action? Yes and Robin Ventura is seeking a lawsuit against Nolan Ryan for public humiliation. Jesus Christ you guys act like you've never seen a baseball fight before.

I loved the Dodgers "stay classy San Diego" tweet. The social media intern has been placed on a leave of absence. One padre and 3 dodgers get ejected, tell me who's classier? Zack hit him and then yelled at him. What an idiot. And Matt Kemp needs to be tested for his roid rage.

I loved the Dodgers "stay classy San Diego" tweet. The social media intern has been placed on a leave of absence. One padre and 3 dodgers get ejected, tell me who's classier? Zack hit him and then yelled at him. What an idiot. And Matt Kemp needs to be tested for his roid rage.

Post game roid rage.

I haven't seen any Dodger supporters posting in this thread.

I sure have. 

Greinke beaned him.  Quentin was moving more towards first than the pitcher's mound until Greinke started yapping.

Greinke, don't write checks you can't cash. [/sniff]

Sorry Katie, but Quentin has been a known plate diver for years.  He gets hit by pitches all the time. 

I love how people want to insinuate that somehow saying something means you should get your collarbone broken.

I'm no Dodger fan, I hate them in fact, but this is on Quentin and he is going to pay dearly because I bet the league is going to come down hard on him.

Sorry Katie, but Quentin has been a known plate diver for years. He gets hit by pitches all the time.

I love how people want to insinuate that somehow saying something means you should get your collarbone broken.

I'm no Dodger fan, I hate them in fact, but this is on Quentin and he is going to pay dearly because I bet the league is going to come down hard on him.

But they shouldn't make an example of him. If they do I hope the players union files a grievance. I think this is a cross between the thought of retaliation for the ball over Kemps head and Greinke seemingly inviting him out to the mound.