• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Customers skip out on restaurant bill, then run over waitress

Restaurant surveillance cameras captured the man and three women leaving their table without paying the bill before they are followed to the parking lot by the waitress, who knocked on the window of their black Volkswagen Jetta.

The driver then backed out of the parking spot in reverse, said a co-worker. Surveillance video showed the driver pulling forward, knocking the woman to the ground and slowly running her over with the passenger side front and rear tire.

"It's a miracle," said co-worker Carlos Huerta. "It never stopped. So the car was going back and forth, and then it went over her.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/waitress-run-over-parking-lot-dine-and-dash-orange-county-anaheim-legs-run-over-297219581.html

How come this isn't attempted murder?

Id have to watch the video to see, but attempt murder is a little harder to prove/prosecute. For it to be murder you have to show malice. If you try and "go big" and charge that, a decent attorney will be able to beat that, and then you lose the case.

In all honesty, you guys would be suprised hom many people get ADW for shootings...and not attempt murder

Id have to watch the video to see, but attempt murder is a little harder to prove/prosecute. For it to be murder you have to show malice. If you try and "go big" and charge that, a decent attorney will be able to beat that, and then you lose the case.

In all honesty, you guys would be suprised hom many people get ADW for shootings...and not attempt murder

Robert Durst

I feel a little sick after looking at that.

She's a regular Robert Frost

How the **** is u why the **** is you falling in your feelings dont understand that im ignorant u prolly say im trippin ‪#‎getright‬

I'm done with a **** nigga who cant txt call or nothing u aint that busy thats ****ed up how u start off good wit somebody and they leave u for dead for the next bitch wit wack ass pussy smh

Sooo niggas liking on these fat bitches nowadays aha i done heard it all smh hope she dont smother you !!!

I want a boyfriend long term shit ‪#‎loyaltyoverall‬

If a nigga wants to do for you be there for you and ****s wit you on some real shit Keep that nigga if i aint benefiting you or he aint trynna help u do better LET HIM GO straight up

She's a regular Robert Frost

How the **** is u why the **** is you falling in your feelings dont understand that im ignorant u prolly say im trippin ‪#‎getright‬

I'm done with a **** nigga who cant txt call or nothing u aint that busy thats ****ed up how u start off good wit somebody and they leave u for dead for the next bitch wit wack ass pussy smh

Sooo niggas liking on these fat bitches nowadays aha i done heard it all smh hope she dont smother you !!!

I want a boyfriend long term shit ‪#‎loyaltyoverall‬

If a nigga wants to do for you be there for you and ****s wit you on some real shit Keep that nigga if i aint benefiting you or he aint trynna help u do better LET HIM GO straight up

English Cop just had a stroke