• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Customers skip out on restaurant bill, then run over waitress

Some day restaurants will ask for a credit card deposit before seating people.

Didn't they try that decades ago, but got flack/lawsuits since it only seemed to be in the case of a certain Stanton loving crowd?

And I really feel for the waitress in this incident.  I don't know if it's still common practice in restaurants now, but weren't wait staff responsible for bills?  And the main reason for this, is wait staff would have friends come to restaurants and skip the bill since they new there was no repercussions.  That's pretty much why you need a manager to mark any discounts on checks.  

She's a regular Robert Frost

How the **** is u why the **** is you falling in your feelings dont understand that im ignorant u prolly say im trippin ‪#‎getright‬

I'm done with a **** nigga who cant txt call or nothing u aint that busy thats ****ed up how u start off good wit somebody and they leave u for dead for the next bitch wit wack ass pussy smh

Sooo niggas liking on these fat bitches nowadays aha i done heard it all smh hope she dont smother you !!!

I want a boyfriend long term shit ‪#‎loyaltyoverall‬

If a nigga wants to do for you be there for you and ****s wit you on some real shit Keep that nigga if i aint benefiting you or he aint trynna help u do better LET HIM GO straight up

Friending now

The last time I was in Stanton was some 30 years ago. Drinking with a couple friends in some bar.  Anyway, there had been a huge fight the night before and the front window was boarded up. Someone had been thrown through it. My friends and I left immediately when someone mentioned the group that started the fight was coming back that night for "payback".

That's about the time I stopped going to dive bars in places like Stanton.

When I was 11, my father and I got robbed at gun point by three men in Stanton.

Reminds me that I used to date a chick many years ago that came over to hangout. I had just bought a rap album and it came with a day in the life of type of dvd.....westcoast gangster rap, so it had people from sets and a funeral, etc. plus behind the scenes of making the album.

In the middle of watching it the lady starts sobbing. I obviously ask what's wrong and after some opening up it just so happens that her family was the victim of a home invasion by some black gangbangers and in the process of being caught robbing the house killed her brother and wounded another family member. She wasn't too happy with what was on the screen.

KCAL 9 just showed the video of her getting run over. They knocked her down and drove the car slowly over her. Both right tires went over her whole body. It's a miracle she wasn't killed or seriously injured.

The Press Telegram interviewed her after she was released from the hospital. She first confronted them as thy were leaving and they turned around and laughed at her and kept walking. That's when she went out to the parking lot.

How the **** is u why the **** is you falling in your feelings dont understand that im ignorant u prolly say im trippin ‪#‎getright‬

I'm done with a **** nigga who cant txt call or nothing u aint that busy thats ****ed up how u start off good wit somebody and they leave u for dead for the next bitch wit wack ass pussy smh

Sooo niggas liking on these fat bitches nowadays aha i done heard it all smh hope she dont smother you !!!

If a nigga wants to do for you be there for you and ****s wit you on some real shit Keep that nigga if i aint benefiting you or he aint trynna help u do better LET HIM GO straight up

this stuff hurts to read. this is someone who will likely never rise above where she is now. how does she make a better life for herself?

Anyone hiring?